- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
DEVELOPMENT LAND, BENSON, MN
Options available from zoning standpoint
Annexation into the City of Benson would allow hook-up to city utilities
Utilities could support housing and possibly light industrial
"City of Parks" as Benson is known, is the county seat & home to some of Swift County's largest employers
+/-26.12 acres, Section 5-121-39, part of the NE1/4 of the SE 1/4...
- DEVELOPMENT LAND, BENSON, MN "City of Parks" as Benson is known, is the county seat & home to some of Swift County's largest employers.
- Options available from a zoning standpoint: -remain in the county with urban development zoning; -annex into the City for housing development or light industrial use.
- With growth in the City of Benson & Swift County's strategic plan for GROWTH, either option above would work well. The County's Urban Development zoning would allow: farm usage; home occupations; car dealerships...
- Conditional uses within the County's Urban Development district include: non-farm dwellings; motels; truck rest-stops; gas stations; restaurants; commercial & industrial buildings; wind turbines; adult-use business; manufactured home park.
- Should you, as a buyer and developer, desire city utilities, annexation into the City of Benson is an option. The nearest utilities run on Montana Ave and Oregon Ave, located at the NW'ly corner of the subject parcel.
- City utilities would support low and medium density residential development (in the R-1 and R-2 districts) or light industrial use in the B-2 General Business District.
- City of Benson utility maps can be found under the "Property Documents" tab.
- Benson offers manufacturing, health care, educational services, finance and insurance, food and beverage stores. Homes in Benson have appreciated 5.1% in the past year.
- Benson has a local airport as well, Benson Municipal Airport and Lorenz Airport -- each have one runway should your business require air transportation.
- US Hwy 12 is a major arterial road that connects Benson to Willmar, Minneapolis/St. Paul and other regionally significant communities. State Hwys 9 and 29 also provide important regional connections.
- Swift County is dedicated to GROWTH! Key industries include: Energy & Environment; Agriculture & Agribusiness; Manufacturing; and Health Services.
- Swift County's 2020 Strategic Plan synopsis and link to the 35-page plan can be found under the "Property Documents" tab.
- Financing programs & business resources can be found under the "Property Documents" tab: Swift County Local Financing; Swift Co. Regional Financing; Swift County State & Federal Financing.
- Take advantage of current, historic low interest rates for your next development project!
- Call Terri Jensen, ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) at 507-382-0908 with any questions.
+/- 26.12 acres
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
In Benson, travel SE on Hwy 12; turn left/north onto 20th Ave NE/Co 57. Subject will be on the left or west side of the street - the first open parcel after Zielsdorf Auction Service.