- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Beautiful farm and ranch in the Central community, consisting of +/- 108 acres, creeks, ponds and cabin. The property is currently setup for working cattle and horses in the lush fenced and cross-fenced pasture. Several picturesque home-sites. +/-1,166' along Cypress Creek and +/-2,331' of Lindsey Creek. One large spring-fed pond over an acre. Rustic secluded cabin with +/-1,456 sq.ft., private drive, built in 2010 next to Cypress Creek, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, loft, full kitchen, cedar accents throughout, wrap around porch overlooking pasture and pond. An RV shed with power and a pavilion are located next to the creek for family and friend gatherings. +/-1,275' road frontage on CR 277 and access to the back of the property from Creekside Trail. +/-43 acres outside of the flood plain. Additional 51 +/- acres available. Contact Seth Thompson at 256-394-3525 or email@example.com for more details.
159 AC/C BEING THE SW/4 AND A 60' X 540' ACCESS RD BEING PT OF NW/4 AND THE NE/4 OF SEC 11 T2S R12W DB 2007/63937
- Minus 51 +/- acres south of the fence-line and dirt drive
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Canoeing/Kayaking, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- +/-1,166' along Cypress Creek and +/-2,331' of Lindsey Creek
- Rustic Cabin on Creek with +/-1,456 sq.ft.
- Large Spring Fed Pond
- Working Cattle & Horse Farm
- Fenced & Cross-Fenced
- Several Home-Sites
- Fescue Pasture
- LOCATION close to Florence AL.
- +/-43 acres outside of the flood plain
- +/-1,275' road frontage on CR 277
- Additional 51 +/- acres available
Call Agent for Details
Other Lease Income: $6,600
TOTAL ESTIMATED INCOME: $6,600
1,456 +/- sqft
3 BD / 2 BA
Built in 2010
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Florence, take Cox Creek Pkwy West, turn right onto Savannah Hwy (Hwy 20), take first right onto CR 200, go 4.5 miles, turn right onto CR 277, property on right at 3rd driveway (wood fence and gate).