- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Get out of the City and own land in a waterfront community of Lorton Mason Neck. Enjoy space to hike, ride horses, bike, or run. Then again, your able to have enough room to spread apart and just to sit, think, and relax while enjoying the nature. Nestled within walking distance to three Nature Parks with one Wildlife Reserve. Experience Lorton's Mason Neck rural woodsy scenic setting. Fairfax County's Best Kept Secret. Over half acre of flat land in Lorton VA. The property is perfect for a campsite with your loved ones, kids, or grandkids. More than enough area to build the luscious Vegetable garden you%u2019ve been waiting to start. Located in a beautiful water-oriented neighborhood just a 3-minute driving distance to put your feet in the water. Boat ramp and beach amenities available if you join the voluntary HOA.
1194 02350001, 1194 02350007, 1194 02350051
LTS 1 THRU 6 BLK 35 SEC B
LTS 7 THRU 10 BLK 35 SEC B
LTS 51 THRU 54 BLK 35 SEC B
|Farms & Ranches||Organic Farming, Vegetable Farming|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Turkey, Whitetail Deer, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Vacant Land|
- Scenic Landscape Rural Setting
- Water Oriented Neighborhood
- Flat Landscape to Grow a Great Garden
- Well Water Installation or Public Hook-up Available
- Go Boating & Use This Incredible Place To Camp
- Perc Approval Required No Public Sewer Septic System
- Multi-Parcel purchase opportunity.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Follow I-95 N to US-1 N in Lorton. Take exit 161 from I-95 N, Merge onto I-95 N, Take exit 161 to merge onto US-1 N toward Ft Belvoir/Mt Vernon, Take VA-600/Gunston Rd. Mallow Trail & Nicotine Trail The nearest address is 11607 Gunston Rd, Lorton, VA 22079. Make left turn at mailbox you will see pink flags dropped on the ground about 450 feet from the corner of Gunston Road.