- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This unimproved farm with Highway 133 frontage would be a great addition to your investment portfolio. The property consists of 96 +/- acres of land with income potential from row crops. The farm is well-maintained with good soils and excellent terraces all around the hillsides. The property also offers residential development potential with 31 platted lots of approximately three +/- acres in size. The Blair municipal airport is located approximately one mile south of the subject property. Currently, the Blair Airport Authority has a proposal to expand the existing runway by 1,300 +/- feet to the north. In the event the expansion is approved, the Runway Protection Zone will need to be enlarged and will infringe on the subject property which could result in a potential Airport Community or Fly-In Community development. Additional acres can be purchased, contact the listing agent for additional information.
31 Parcel numbers.
A fractional portion in section 24-17N-11E, Washington County, NE. Lots 2- 32 Midway Estates.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland|
- This unimproved farm with Highway 133 frontage would be a great addition to your investment portfolio. The property consists of 96 +/- acres of land with income potential from row crops. The farm is well-maintained with good soils and excellent terraces all around the hillsides.
- Blair Airport Authority has a proposal to expand the existing runway 1,300 +/- feet to the north. In the event the expansion is approved, the Runway Protection Zone will need to be enlarged and will infringe on subject property.
- Potential Airport Community or Fly-In Community development.
- This property is located between Blair and Omaha, NE. Blair, a bedroom community, located approximately 15 minutes north of Omaha has a population of 8,000+ offering excellent schools and medical care.
Contact agent for details
Future Land Use: