- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
The Wolf Creek property is a turn-key horse farm and residential estate located in St. Clair County, just 45 minutes from Birmingham. This tract is comprised of roughly 22 +/- acres of pasture land and 33+/- acres of mature merchantable hardwood/pine mix. This pristine habitat along with over 2,600 ft of frontage along Wolf Creek provides excellent hunting opportunities with ample populations of deer and turkeys. In addition, there are 2 lakes totaling 4 +/- acres stocked with bass, catfish, and bream. Just above the lake sits a beautiful custom-built home of 5,659 SF. This spacious layout consists of 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Equipped with 2 large decks overlooking lakes and property, 2-car garage, and 1,088 SF finished basement with full bath.
Additional structural improvements include:
- 40'X60' horse barn with metal siding and roof. Concrete walls and floor throughout. Tack room, office, half bath, wash stall & 3 horse stalls with room for more.
- 24'X40' RV storage barn, 50 amp power source for RV hookup, concrete floors, septic drain
- 30'X50' Equipment storage barn with concrete floors and industrial lighting
- 11'X19' hay storage shed
- 2837sf additional home/office building with kitchen area, 1.5 baths, and heating and air. This space provides excellent rental income opportunities. Conveniently located on the property with great views of the front lake.
Versatile/turn-key properties such as this do not come available often. For more information or to schedule a showing contact Brett Harden at (205) 835-9922.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Timberland Investment||Hardwood, Merchantable|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, House/Cabin, Building Site/Lot, Waterfront|
- 2 Stocked Lakes
- Beautiful Custom Home
- Deer & Turkeys Abound
- Beautiful Wolf Creek Frontage
- Road Frontage
- Pasture Land
- Horse Barn
- Equipment and RV Barn
- Home/Office Building
- 45 Minutes To Birmingham
- Income Potential
- Large Mature Hardwood Trees
- Quiet Country Living but Convenient to Town
5,659 +/- sqft
5 BD / 4.5 BA
Built in 1998
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
33.518969561651 , -86.397254000977
Contact agent for property location details.