- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Nestled at the end of a private valley, this vacant 27.75 +/- acre wooded property is convenient to Asheville and is perfect for your luxury estate, homestead, or small subdivision. There are several existing roughed-in roads that provide easy access to the valley, to an existing home site, and to the wooded ridge. Infrastructure like power is also already on site with a transformer installed where there was once a camper or trailer on the property. The gentle valley entrance has small clearings to cultivate gardens and a creek is fed by several springs that originate on the property. Neighbors currently share use of these springs. Forests surround the peaceful cove and much of the boundary follows the ridge. Close to Weaverville and the Blue Ridge Parkway, and a short drive to the heart of Asheville, this property is a perfect option for mountain life enjoyment.
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, Camping, Hiking, RV-Friendly, Bear|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot|
- Existing roughed in roads, culvert, electricity.
- Spring and Creek
- Small Clearing
- Winter long-range views from ridge
- Saddle of ridge is outside of steep slope and protected ridge overlay
- Very close to Weaverville, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Asheville NC
- Neighbors currently use spring water from the property. It's unclear if there is legal/deeded access, buyer title search to verify. A neighbor appears to have built a spring pump house in the right-of-way easement to the property, updated survey is recommended. The property appears to be unrestricted, but prior parcels sold by seller on this road were conveyed with deeded restrictions, this remainder does not appear to have any restrictions, buyer title search to verify. Portions of the property are in Buncombe County Steep Slope and Protected Ridgeline overlay. Sellers are heirs to an open estate. Please do not set offers to expire, it may take up to a week to coordinate with the two heirs, the executrix, and the estate attorney for a response to any offer.
35.679163858233 , -82.495211394952
Property card shows address as 43 Spring Valley Way, but GPS prefers 168 Mundy Cove Rd, Weaverville. From Asheville go North on I26W to exit 21 for New Stock Rd. Turn Right on to New Stock Rd then Left on to US19. In .8 mi turn Left onto Reems Creek Rd. Go 4.1 to Left on Mundy Cove Rd. Follow Mundy Cove Rd .8 mi to Left on Spring Valley Way (marked with wooden sign). Go straight back Spring Valley way. Property is straight ahead. ROW to the upper area is a gravel road on the right.