- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This unique waterfront retreat offers a bit of everything for the outdoorsman. The 6 ponds surrounding the homes provide great fishing opportunities in addition to the abundant wildlife that roams this sanctuary. Over 2,500' of Chickasaw Creek meanders the east boundary, and 970' of Silver Creek bisects this tract to create the ultimate waterfront environment. Potentially serving as a full-time residence, weekend getaway, or event/wedding venue, this oasis is sure to impress. Two homes allow for full-time living or provide ample space to spread out and/or entertain friends at your weekend getaway. The newer home is 4-beds, 2-baths, 1,800 SF with large front and back porches. The existing home sitting nearby is 3-beds, 2-baths, 1,700 SF with a nice covered front porch and a carport off the back. There is an older bait shop and a storage shed for your tools, kayaks & buggies. Located minutes from Saraland's great schools, shopping, Interstate 65 & just 20 minutes from downtown Mobile. Shown by appointment only. Contact Tom Leatherbury, Jr or Clint Flowers, ALC at 855.NLR.LAND for more information.
1805210000002.XXX, 1805210000006.XXX, 1805210000006.001, 1805210000009.001
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Boating, Camping, Hiking, Canoeing/Kayaking, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond, Hog, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Timberland Investment||Miscellaneous, Hardwood, Merchantable|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Waterfront, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, House/Cabin|
- Newer 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,800+/- sqft Home
- Existing 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,700+/- sqft Home
- 6 Ponds
- 2,500'+ Chickasaw Creek Frontage
- 970'+ Silver Creek Frontage
- Paved Road Frontage on Kali Oka Road
- Internal Road System
- Established Food Plots
- Whitetail Deer
- Small Game
1,800 +/- sqft
4 BD / 2 BA
Built in 2000
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.