- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Diamond 4G Ranch is the perfect 640-acre hunting and cattle ranch only 60 miles from Midland! This ranch has stunning views with 150 feet of elevation change from canyon bottoms to the plateaus. This terrain change provides for excellent vegetation variety from mesquite and cedar to buffalo grass and little bluestem! Beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch house with wrap-around porch, granite clad kitchen with stainless appliances, wood-burning fireplace, and master suite with walk-in closet and jetted tub! Camp includes covered parking, an outdoor cooking area, storage, and RV hookups. For the livestock operator, there are recently built working and sorting pens and 2 traps around 7.5 acres each. This area is known for exceptional hunting for whitetail deer! You'll find strategically placed stands with feeders and the ranch is well watered with ponds in the bottoms and several troughs. Other wildlife includes turkey, quail, dove, ducks, and plenty of varmints! This ranch has it all!
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Range/Pasture|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, ATVing, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Water Rights|
- Outstanding deer hunting
- Tons of wildlife
- Stocked fishing pond
- Multiple blinds and feeders
- Recently constructed livestock working pens
- Breathtaking sunsets
- Endless views from the hilltops
- A viable cattle grazing operation with excellent native forage
- True sportsman's paradise or weekend getaway
- The ranch is well watered by 2 ponds, troughs, and 4 water wells
- Well developed internal road system
- Tucked away from heavy traffic and accessed by 3.5 mile easement
- RV Hookups
- Fully furnished 3 bedroom 2 bath house with high end finishes and the perfect ranch feel with the wrap around porch
- There is some minor oil activity on the property but no minerals are being offered for sale. This a surface only sale. Ranch is accessed by deeded easement.
Call Agent for Details
3 BD / 2 BA
Agriculture or Recreational Use
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
Approximately 23.8 miles east of Garden City on Hwy 158. Then head south on private road 205 for 3.5 miles along the access easement to the gate