- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Located less than 20 minutes from Chesterfield and Hartsville, this 49.9 acre +/- tract offers a great mix of open/tillable acreage and semi-wooded acreage with just under 2900' +/- of paved road frontage. An old block shop building is present with electricity already hooked up. The owner is willing to retain some of the acreage around this building if you do not want it to be included and would ease the cleanup burden on the current owner. A portion of the tract is covered in mast-producing hardwoods that were all left when the pine timber was removed about two years ago. This area could easily be converted to more pasture with plenty of shade or left as a great wildlife area with great aesthetics and an easy line of site for your hunting trips. Deer and turkey are both common around the tract and a dove field would be very easy to establish in several places. Numerous homesites around the property increase the potential use of the tract and the tract could easily be subdivided for you to recoup some of the purchase price if desired. Please call the listing agent directly with any questions!
201 000 000 103
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Upland Game, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, Silent Sports/Nature|
- Just under 2900' +/- paved road frontage
- Mixed open to lightly wooded
- Convenient to both Hartsville and Chesterfield
- Sandy soils will make for easy septic testing and installation
- Deer and Turkey Hunting are both possible and a dove field could be easily installed
- Old Shop Building on site-owner is willing to retain this if Buyer does not wish to have building
34.507422550986 , -80.070245885788
From Hartsville, depart on Ruby Road. After 7.2 miles, turn right onto Cedar Creek Road. After 2.3 miles, property begins on your left and continues for just under .55 miles. From Chesterfield, depart on Hwy 102. Once in Patrick, turn right onto US-1. After 1.3 miles, turn left onto Ousleydale Road. Continue 4.0 miles and turn left onto Cedar Creek Road. Property is on your left after 0.4 miles.