- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Sanibel Island on an Island, this large parcel is surrounded by lush foliage and the beautiful freshwater, Sanibel River. Your view and privacy are ensured as no one can build on the adjacent lots. They are protected by the Sanibel River Preserve and the State of Florida Botanical Site in perpetuity. The large size of this lot (1.67 acres) allows for a good development footprint. Just a bike ride away, you can get to the Sanibel Rec Center, Private beaches along West Gulf Drive, Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge, Bowman's Beach, amazing fishing, and the Sanibel School. Own your very own private sanctuary while still being able to hear the Ocean's waves. The residential building site approved. The Beautiful River is a canoe or kayak trip worth taking. The flora and fauna along with the birds, turtles, and fish make it a freshwater sanctuary. Great development, investment 1031 Exchange, or seasonal rental property.
PAR IN GL6 DESC OR1935/639 AKA LTS 19-21 BELLE MEADE UNR
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||River/Creek/Stream, Boating, Canoeing/Kayaking, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Waterfront, Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land|
- Your own private Sanibel River surrounds this unique Tropical Island.
- The Beautiful River is a canoe or kayak trip worth taking. The flora and fauna along with the birds, turtles, and fish make it a fresh water sanctuary.
- Sanibel is famous for its Ibis, Tri-colored Herons, Red-shouldered Hawks, You will find all of these birds and more surrounding you daily.
- No one can build around you. The land adjacent to the property is all protected by the Sanibel River Preserve and the State of Florida Botanical Site.
- West Gulf Drive Private Beaches comes with your own parking permit. Your own access to the pristine beaches, world class shelling, fishing, and fantastic sunsets.
- Truly and Island on an Island where you can hear the ocean waves during the day and at night the stars are endless in the sky.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Sanibel Causeway head north on Periwinkle Way for 5.8 miles. Turn South/Left onto Dimmick Drive. Follow until the end.