- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Elk and whitetail deer in a convenient setting loaded with property improvements and first-class amenities provide more than just a high-quality hunting experience – they promise a memorable and comfortable experience for friends, families, and businesses looking for a truly western getaway. The Lost Creek Ranch is located near the small towns of Pawhuska and Bartlesville, which offer charming
shopping options and restaurant choices for those interested in off-ranch diversions, while Tulsa delivers big-city conveniences. The property and its numerous improvements are well-maintained by experienced managers who are willing to continue their work in maximizing the property’s potential.
Best of all, the accessibility and affordability of this level of hunting quality in such a rich and diverse environment would be hard to beat in any state. This property is perfect for hunters with busy lives who long for fewer restrictions – no need for draws, rigid schedules, or available dates.
570002093, 57004496, 570028101, 570028123, 570028128, 570028144
2,032 Acres in sec's 25 & 36 T26N R10E and in sec's 29, 30, 31 & 32 T26N R11E
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||ATVing, Elk, Whitetail Deer, Turkey, River/Creek/Stream, Lake/Pond, Wildlife Food Plot|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- Diverse habitats, high meadows, creek bottoms, mature hardwoods
- First-class improvements
- Good interior and exterior access
- Variety of terrains
- Abundant water features, 1.5 miles Lost Creek, several ponds & lakes
- Main Home 9,775 sq.ft. 4-BD, 5.5 BA set up for comfort and entertaining! Includes game room and home theater.
- Guest Lodge 2700 sq.ft. 3-BD, 2 BA, large kitchen and living room. Big porch with outdoor seating area and fire pit.
- 40 x 60 equipment barn & shop.
- Breeding Facilities features separate barn/shop, multiple pens with loafing sheds, automatic watering systems, feeders and misting systems.
- Click here to view the Game Photo Gallery
9,775 +/- sqft
4 BD / 5.5 BA
Built in 2008
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.