- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This turnkey hunting and timber retreat is conveniently located near Ponce De Leon, Florida in North Walton County, Florida only 45 minutes from the beaches of South Walton. The cedar and pine cabin offers pristine views with deer and turkeys regularly visiting the many food plots and feeding sites throughout the property.
The land features productive timberland which harbor an abundance of diverse wildlife and habitats. Coarse to sandy loam soils throughout the property lend themselves to a multitude of different types of timber production.
Other structures on the property include an enclosed and secure 2 car garage with covered pavilion, game and fish processing area, and shooting range. There is a horse stall/tack room and mobile fencing as well as a dog pen.
3 freshwater springs are within 15 minutes for cooling off during the warm months and the cabin is centrally heated, cooled, and easily accessible via a well maintained road and trail system.
This is one of those properties that you have to see in person to appreciate. Call Joe Baya at 904-891-9639 for more information!
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, Lake/Pond, Equestrian, Turkey, Waterfowl, Wildlife Food Plot, ATVing, RV-Friendly|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- Ideal retreat and timber investment. Hunt, recreate, and relax while you make money.
- Country living surrounded by nature for complete privacy.
- Ultimate turnkey retreat.
- Income producing timber investment.
- Hunter's paradise.
- Home to a vast array of wildlife.
- Healthy populations of deer and turkey with migratory waterfowl regularly visiting.
- One of the state's best big buck counties.
- Merchantable pine plantations and hardwood areas.
- Close to amenities of Defuniak Springs yet still offering a sense of seclusion and privacy.
- Well developed internal road and trail system.
- Tastefully designed cabin rich with pine, cedar, cypress, and stone.
1,500 +/- sqft
4 BD / 2 BA
Built in 2004
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Contact us for property location details.