- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This farm sits in one of the most sought-after hunting locations in the country. Located in the heart of west central Missouri in Benton County, it's what every hunter is looking for! It consists of 686 contiguous acres of all hunting habitat! There are miles of big Missouri hardwoods throughout, with numerous great food plot locations to keep the deer on the property. You will find tons of cover to hold big deer and great hardwoods for spring gobblers. This farm has no public road frontage so you can utilize all of the land for hunting. An extensive 9-mile private road system runs throughout the property. This property boasts everything you need for the week once you enter the gate! A mobile home that is fully furnished is ready to go and a big shop sits right next to the home to hold all ATVs and heavy equipment, and it also has a mudroom. This property has an abundance of water with several creek branches, ponds, and waterholes. 55 acres of food plots and agricultural fields are presently available on the property. In our hunting world today and with our current market, big tracts that have it all are hard to come by. This property boasts the ability to produce those hard-to-come-by 150 to 180 class bucks. Give me a call to show you this great farm. Go to National Land Realty's site to check out the Land Tour 360® and see the farm from all angles.
08-9.0-31-000-000-002.001 07-7.0-36-000-000-001.002 07-7.0-25-000-000-006.000 08-9.0-30-000-000-007.000
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Whitetail Deer, ATVing, Camping, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond|
- Located 10 minutes south of Cole Camp, MO, 2 hours east of Kansas City and 3 hrs west of St. Louis, MO
- 10 fully enclosed blinds on 10 foot towers
- A completely furnished 3 BR 2BA mobile home
- 40X60 shop with concrete floor for storage
- 25X30 covered pavilion with concrete floor for cookouts
- Excellent age structure with numbers of mature bucks
- Solid hunting habitat with no loss to public road frontage or high-pressure neighbors
- Solid unbroken tract of land, which is becoming a rarity these days
- 8 ponds and several creeks throughout the property
Contact agent for details
38.37725515417 , -93.187124023467
From Sedalia go south on Highway 65 and turn east on Highway 52. Take B highway south out of Cole Camp and turn west down the lane that is just before Mt. Hulda Rd.