- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This Whitetail Hunter's Paradise is quite possibly the finest low fence whitetail property on the market today with over 5,800 feet of shared fence line with Hagerman Wildlife Refuge and located less than 1 hour from Dallas! There is a long history of giant whitetails on this property including 18 P&Y and 3 B&C with the largest netting over 205 inches! This property has a nice 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom brick house overlooking two large ponds ready for you to fish. There is a large barn with a full bath and hunter's room, a second equipment barn, and a feed barn. Mature timber covers this property along with native grass pastures. The rolling topography along with several creek drainages make for great wildlife cover and pinch points for that perfect tree stand! Not only is the deer hunting unreal, but there is also an abundance of turkey, hogs, ducks, and other wildlife. If chasing large free-range whitetails is your passion, do not miss your chance to own one of the best places to pursue it! If you are a nature lover or just looking for a large property that offers beauty and seclusion then this is it!
G-0015 ALLEN WM A-G0015, ACRES 145.85 &G-0261 CORYELL JAMES & HRS A-G0261, ACRES .582
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, Wildlife Food Plot, Lake/Pond|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- Sportsman Paradise with a Proven History of World Class Bucks including 18 P&Y and 3 B&C.
- Borders Hagerman Wildlife Refuge on 3 sides with over 5800 ft. shared fence line.
- Very nice 2850 sq. ft. brick home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, great for a weekend of hunting or a permanent residence.
- Excellent improvements including 30x60 insulated barn with full bathroom, equipment and feed barn.
- Rolling topography with nice mix of mature timber and native grass pastures.
- Easy access to Dallas/Fort Worth
2,850 +/- sqft
3 BD / 2.5 BA
Built in 2000
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
33.740145854852 , -96.799578179457
From Sadler take FM901 2.1 miles North to Brooks Lane. Head East for 4.3 miles to Short Rd. Call agent Phil Dodd for access.