- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This spectacular lakefront gem near Shell Knob and Emerald Beach has endless potential for recreational or commercial development. With over two miles of gorgeous Table Rock Lake frontage including a cove and boat dock approval, steep cliffs with breathtaking views, multiple Ozark mountains, diverse timber, various rock structures and water features, this property truly has some of everything this area has to offer. The parcel touches a paved road on both the east and west but has very little road frontage, making it extremely secluded and private. It also adjoins Turkey Mountain airport, which has the longest private grass strip in the state of Missouri, contains privately-owned hangars and also happens to be for sale. With all this beauty and excellent access either by ground or air, it doesn't take much creativity to see the potential for a executive escape, corporate retreat, vacation resort, residential sites, golf course or any other number of development ideas.
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Sailing, Whitetail Deer, Camping, Hiking, Boating, Equestrian, Turkey, Canoeing/Kayaking, Fishing, ATVing|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land|
- Turkey Mountain and other Ozark mountain topography with diverse timber and rock structures help make this property outrageously scenic around every bend.
- Tons of recreational activities on the property and in the area, including hunting, fishing, boating, water sports, kayaking, sailing, trail riding, hiking, ATV riding, camping and more.
- Over two miles of Table Rock Lake frontage including a cove with existing boat dock approval. Other areas of the lake frontage are extremely elevated with tremendous views.
- Turkey Mountain Airport adjoins this parcel, giving you the ability to fly in and take a vehicle directly from the hangar. This property is a fantastic opportunity on it's own, but an adjoining airport makes it that much more unique. That property is also for sale and details can be found at this link below: https://nationalland.com/turkey-mountain-airport-for-sale-land-for-sale
- Good interior road system for accessing most areas of the property by ATV, UTV or Jeep.
- Paved road access to the property on M Highway on the west side, and Farm Road 1230 on the east side. With very little road frontage on either side combined with the topography of the land, this property feels very secluded and private while also being extremely accessible.
- Only about 45 minutes from the Bentonville/Rogers area of NW Arkansas, and about 45 minutes from the Branson area.
- Less than 10 miles from Roaring River State Park, providing trout fishing opportunities within a short drive.
- Multiple open hay meadows with areas also being utilized for wildlife food plots.
- The property is well manicured while also being left to mostly natural habitat, which has made it a place for wide variety of plants, flowers, trees, and wildlife of all kinds to flourish and thrive.
- Excellent site for a high end golf course with lakefront cliffs, spectacular views and tremendous elevation changes. Multiple holes could be built along the cliff-edge of the lake for a similar feel to some of the most famous courses in the world.
- Huge potential for a resort development. All aspects of the land, lake, location, and access seem to align for something special to be built.
- Spectacular site to build a private home, lodge or cabin with plenty of space between neighbors, epic views and seemingly endless recreational activities for the whole family.
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Directly across the lake from Emerald Beach, just SW of Shell Knob. Sits on the east side of HWY M and the west side of Farm Road 1230.