- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Offered for sale is this incredibly diverse farm, ranch, and hunting investment just one hour due east of Naples. The Turkey Haven Ranch and Farm is a total of six contiguous sections (3,840 acres) of land located southeast of Immokalee in Hendry County. At this time, +/-610 acres of farm fields are under lease to a vegetable grower. In addition to the leased farmland income, the property is an excellent cattle ranch, and a world-class hunting location, known for Osceola Turkey and White-tail Deer. SELLER IS WILLING TO PARTITION THE PROPERTY, OFFERING +/-3,000 acres OF RANCH/HUNTING ACREAGE FOR $15,000,000.
1324806A000001.0000, 1324807A000001.0000, 1324818A000001.0000, 1324805A000001.0000, 1324808A000001.0000, 1324817A000001.0000
TBD by survey
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production, Irrigated, Range/Pasture, Hay Production, Vegetable Farming|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Waterfowl, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, ATVing, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Lake/Pond, Hog, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
- OFFERED WITH OR WITHOUT FARMLAND; $15,000,000 FOR +/-3,000 acres RANCH LAND.
- World-class Osceola Turkey hunting
- Excellent cattle ranch
- Permitted large farming wells
- Good road system
- One hour from Naples
- Picturesque "Old Florida" flora and fauna
- +/-610 acres currently leased for farming
- +/-500 additional acres of farmable fields ready for use
+/- 610 acres leased active farmland, +/-500 acres fallow farmland, +/-1,910 pasture, +/-820 acres wooded native land
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Located just under one hour east of Naples. East of Hwy 29, south of downtown Immokalee.