- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
The Hannon-Devers Hunting Club has been in the family for over 100 years and has never offered for sale. This property offers everything an outdoors enthusiast would desire. If you are a hunter and fisherman, there are trophy whitetail deer, turkeys, and duck hunting in the old lake. Fishing is excellent in the St. Francis River and you are only 3.5 miles from the Mississippi River. If you are not a hunter, the wildlife and natural beauty of this Mississippi Delta Bottomland are breathtaking with the old timberland towering over the landscape with miles of trails in the adjoining St. Francis National Forest and Mississippi River State Park. This property has 4 natural springs with cold crystal clear water flowing into the river. There are multiple locations to build a cabin and there is electricity available on the county road. This area is only minutes between Marianna and Helena and its King Biscuit Blues Festival every fall. This property offers the culture and history of the area.
01-01718, 01-01726, 01-01727, 01-01731, 01-01732, 01-01733, 01-01738, Pt. 01-01855
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Boating, Camping, Hiking, Canoeing/Kayaking, Bear, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond, Hog, Fishing, Waterfowl, Turkey|
|Timberland Investment||Hardwood, Merchantable|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Waterfront|
- Trophy Whitetail Deer
- Waterfowl Hunting in the Spring Fed Lake
- Turkey Hunting on Crowleys Ridge & the Bottomland
- Excellent Fishing only minutes away in Bear Creek Lake & Storm Creek Lake and fishing opportunities in the rivers
- Four Natural Springs
- Expansive Views on Top of Crowleys Ridge
- St. Francis River Access Ramp less than 5 minutes from the property
- Only 3.5 miles from the confluence of the St. Francis River and Mississippi River
- Has over 1.25 miles of frontage on the 22,000+ acre St. Francis National Forest
- Just minutes away from the Mississippi River State Park
- Miles of trails and bike trails in the National Forest and State Park
- Many locations for a Private Cabin
- Historic Area
Call Agent for Details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
34.664530746123 , -90.643163898905
From Marianna: Take State Highway 44 off Highway 1B for 7.5 miles past The Mississippi River State Park Visitor Center, the campgrounds and Bear Creek Lake. Cross the spillway on the south end of Bear Creek Lake and make and immediate right. Take a left at the "Y" onto Lee County Road 239. Follow CR 239 for 4 miles and the property is on both sides of the road. The property is on both sides of the road for 6/10th of a mile. The remaining property is east of CR 239 to the St. Francis River.
From Helena: Take Walnut Street to Walker Street and turn left onto Walker to Holly Street which is also Sterling Road/Phillips CR 239 and is also known as the "Low Road". Follow this road from downtown Helena for 10.5 miles and the property will be on both sides of the road.