- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Safari White Tail Resort /Estate offers 989 acres of unique Wisconsin land from lake frontage, creek frontage, 20 acre open field to Hardwood Forests and Pine Plantations. Abundant wildlife including Trophy Whitetail Deer, Black Bear, Bobcat, Grouse, Turkey, Ducks, Northern Pike, Largemouth Bass, Crappies, Panfish, Trout and more! A Beautiful Wisconsin Northwoods Lodge that can easily accommodate 14 people. 2,700 square feet with a full kitchen and 2 bathrooms. A large 20 x 18 screened in porch and a 26 x 12 deck facing Buffalo Lake. Two Large Cabins, approximately 900 square feet each include a screened in porch, bathrooms and 2 bedrooms and 3 cabins with a screened in porch, 3/4 bathrooms and living areas. A unique lake stone covered BBQ area (16 x 12) and a 7 x 7 Fish Cleaning Building are close by the Main Lodge. A separate caretakers house and garage and a 20 unit Dog Kennel included! Lake frontage on 2 lakes and 20 plus miles of ATV trails await your arrival! A one of a kind!
27-43N-12W SE SE, 34-43N-12W NW NE, 34-43N-12W NE NE, 35-43N-12W NW NW, 35-43N-12W NW, 35-43N-12W SW NW, 35-43N-12W NW NW, 35-43N-12W NE NW, 35-43N-12W NW NE, 35-43N-12W NE NE35-43N-12W SW NE34-43N-12W SE NE35-43N-12W SW NW35-43N-12W SE NW35-43N-12W SW NE35-43N-12W SE NE34-43N-12W NW SE34-43N-12W NE SE35-43N-12W NW SW35-43N-12W NE SW35-43N-12W NW SE35-43N-12W NE SE34-43N-12W SE SW34-43N-12W SW SE34-43N-12W SE SE35-43N-12W SW SW35-43N-12W SE SW35-43N-12W SW SE
|Farms & Ranches||Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Boating, Camping, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking, RV-Friendly, Bear, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Snowmobiling, Lake/Pond, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Timberland Investment||Hardwood, Planted Pine|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Waterfront, Vacant Land, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, House/Cabin|
- A rare opportunity for Wisconsin with 989 continuous acres! From a sand beach to dense forests, this property has it all!
- A Northern Wisconsin Main Lodge with 5 smaller cabins all on the shore of Buffalo Lake. A separate Caretakers House and Garage along with a 20 stall Dog Kennel, a covered BBQ area with lake stone cooking area, a fish cleaning house and numerous sheds included. A great Corporate or Family retreat with 4 season recreational and hunting opportunities!
- From great duck hunting (Puddle and Diver Ducks) ponds with Trout and Largemouth Bass to creeks with natural trout to 20 plus miles of ATV and Snowmobiling trails, you will never run out of adventure and exploring opportunities! This 989 acre property offers all of Wisconsin has to offer!
- A 20 acre field with horse stalls and fencing allows for even more opportunities!
- Over a hundred acres of maintained red pine plantations are located in easy to harvest areas. Numerous hardwood species throughout the property.
- Solon Springs Airport (12345 Highway 53, Solon Springs, WI 54873) is only 14 miles north on US 53. Solon Springs Municipal Airport covers an area of 128 acres (52 ha) at an elevation of 1,102 feet (336 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 1/19 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,099 by 60 feet (945 x 18 m), with an approved GPS approach. It also has one heliport with an asphalt surface measuring 40 by 40 feet.
- Sawyer County Airport is only 28 miles to the east in Hayward, Wisconsin.10930 N Airport Rd, Hayward, WI 54843 Sawyer County Airport covers an area of 471 acres (191 ha) at an elevation of 1,216 feet (371 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 3/21 is 5,002 by 100 feet (1,525 x 30 m) with an asphalt surface and with approved ILS and GPS approaches; 16/34 is 1,088 by 120 feet (332 x 37 m) with a turf surface.
- This one of a kind property is located 60 miles from the DuluthMinnesota market and 1.5 hours from Minneapolis Minnesota! Easily accessible from all parts of the midwest!
1,166 +/- sqft
2 BD / 1 BA
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Highway 53 to Wascott, WI West on County Road T approximately 1.8 miles South at the Safari White Tail Lodge sign approximately one third of a mile