- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Imagine sipping your coffee and hearing the sound of birds and other animals and not the sound of traffic. Well you can on this secluded and protected 82 acre tract that sits approximately 2,400 feet off Rockridge Road down a gated/locked easement provided by SWFMD. The land boasts approximately 70+ upland acres and butts up to the quiet Green Swamp Conservation District on the north and west sides. Watch deer, turkey, bear and other wildlife pass through your property from the porch of your one room cabin. BONUS: All appliances and furniture come with the guest home.
The owner currently runs 30 head of cows on the lush Bahia grasses. Possibilities for this isolated getaway not only include a small cattle operation but a hunting cabin as hunting leases maybe given according the to conservation easement wildlife management plan or just a weekend retreat.
The land is protected by a SWFWMD Green Swamp Conservation Easement with first right of refusal.
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland, Conservation Reserve Program|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, Equestrian, Turkey|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- 70+ upland acres
- Conservation Easement
- 800 sf Cabin (Built 1960, 1 room, 1 bath) (Appliances, furniture included)
- Electric, Septic, Well
- Lush Bahia Grass
- Several watering holes and protective treed areas.
- Planted/fenced wildlife feeding areas
70+ upland acres
1 BD / 1 BA
Built in 1960
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Sitting off Rockridge Road and bordered to the north and west by the Green Swamp Conservation District.