- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This private 315-acre ranch with open pastures that are fenced and crossed fenced, an artesian well, and watering holes for your livestock includes road frontage on Bermont Road and direct frontage on Shell Creek. This beautiful landscape is a palmetto prairie with oak, pine, and cabbage palms. Sunrises and sunsets here are amazing. This property has the potential for development with large estate homes and a golf course and would be a great investment for a 1031 Exchange located in Opportunity Zone. This tract can be used for horses, farming, hunting, recreational, and livestock. Zoning allows for 1 dwelling per 10 acres that could easily be developed for more housing. Located near Babcock Ranch Preserve and only about 20 minutes from all the amenities Babcock Ranch has to offer, and 10 minutes to downtown Punta Gorda. Kayaking, canoeing, boating, horseback riding, camping, hunting, and fishing, are just some of the many activities you can enjoy in this paradise conveniently close to Arcadia, Punta Gorda, Sarasota, or Fort Myers.
402435200001, 402426400003, 402426400001
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Range/Pasture, Vegetable Farming|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Equestrian, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Camping, Canoeing/Kayaking, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Hog|
|Commercial||Land, Residential Development|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Building Site/Lot, Waterfront, Vacant Land|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Solar Energy|
- A property where you can experience life surrounded by nature’s finest offerings.
- Perfect for someone that loves the outdoors and being one with nature.
- Ideal farm, ranch, recreational or development Investment.
- 1800 Ft Road Frontage on Bermont Road with second access via Bronco Road
- Over 2000 Ft Shell Creek Frontage
- A tranquil retreat from the fast-paced city life to get away from it all to enjoy with family and friends.
- Just 10 minutes from shopping, schools, Punta Gorda Airport, major high ways, and roads.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
From US17 Take Bermont Road East 7.25 miles entrance is on North side.