- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Peace River recreational beautiful historic Florida property with over 1200 feet of river frontage. A unique blend of a healthy ecosystems and habitats filled with native Florida wildlife and plants. There are cleared spots along the riverfront to enjoy nature. Breathtaking views and gorgeous grandfather oaks sprinkled with Spanish moss, cypress trees, and cabbage palms. A great spot for camping adventures or to build your paradise retreat. Trails and hidden pockets of nature's beauty lost in a world of wilderness. A Free Flowing Well used in the days of prohibition. Peace River is an ancient, per-historic and pristine part of natural Florida with activities like kayaking, canoeing, boating, searching for fossils, horseback riding, camping, air boat riding, fishing, RV, ATV, bird watching, and hunting. Convenient to Arcadia, Punta Gorda, and just one hour to Sarasota or Fort Myers.
06-37-25-0000-0030-0000, 31-36-25-0000-0060-0000, 01-37-24-0195-0000-0470
THAT PART OF FOLLOWING LYING IN SEC 6: COMMENCE AT NE COR OF SW1/4 OF SW1/4 OF 31/36/25 TH RUN S 00D11M E ALG LAND LI 1328.49 FT TO N BDY LI SEC 6 TH CONT S ALG LAND LI 1320 FT TO SE COR OF NW1/4 OF NW1/4 SEC 6 TH W 1868 FT TO SW COR OF NW1/4 OF NW1/4 OF SEC 6 TH N 22.5 FT TH N 00D01M20S W ALG W BDY SEC 6 865.77 FT TH S 89M 27M E 437.95 FT TH N 00D18M W 344.95 FT TH N 48D58M W 200.30 FT TH N 38D16MW 318.05 FT TH N 59D57M W 101.64 FT TO W BDY SEC 31 TH N ALG SEC LI 392.79 FT TH N 89D20M E 423.87 FT TH S 01D41M E 310 FT TH S 40D 58M E 635 FT TH S 89D33M E 173 FT TH N 63D10M E 161 FT TH N 48D53M E 235 FT TH N 38D20M E 162 FT TH N 15D08M E 193 FT TH N 00D04M W 846.33 FT LAND LI TH 326.78 FT TO NE COR OF SW1/4 OF SW1/4 SEC 31 TO POB TOGETHER WITH RW 25 FT ALG W BDY OF SW1/4 OF SW1/4 SEC 31 LESS AND EXCEPT BEG SW COR OF SW1/4 OF SW1/4 TH N 22.50 FT THE N 00D01M20S W ALG W LI 865.77 FT THE S 89D27M00S E 91.24 FT FOR POB TH CONT SAME LI 308.15 FT TH S 54D16M24S W 4.17 FT THE S 87D10M40S W 191.20 FT THE N 82D35M02S W 114.74 FT TO POB AND ALSO BEG SW COR OF NW1/4 OF NW1/4 TH N 22.50 FT TH N 00D01M20S W ALG W LI 865.77 FT TH S 89D27M00S E 399.39 FT FOR POB TH CONT SAME LI 38.56 FT TH N 00D18M00 S W 28.00 FT TH S 54D16M24S W 51.49 FT TO POB AND ALSO BEG SW COR OF NW1/4 OF NW1/4 TH N 22.50 FT TH N 00D01M20S W ALG W LI 865.77 FT FOR POB TH CONT SAME LI 11.00 FT TH S 82D35M 02S E 92.00 FT TH N 89D27M00S W 91.24 FT TO POB OR 465/1044 OR 465/1047 OR 303/911 OR 532/829,832
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Equestrian, Fishing, Camping, ATVing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Vacant Land|
- A property where you can experience life surrounded by nature's greatest offerings. A must see one-of-a-kind property.
- The natural habitat includes American Alligator, Roseate Spoonbill, Florida Sandhill Crane, Florida Burrowing Owl, Wood Stork, Little Blue Heron, Southeastern American Kestrel, White Ibis, and Gopher Tortoise.
- Conducive to livestock farming with an excellent source of water. The Peace River is the main water supply for much of southwest Florida.
- A tranquil retreat from the fast-paced city life to get away from it all and enjoy with family and friends.
- This truly beautiful scenic retreat has over 800 feet of riverfront along the legendary Peace River. Land where history comes alive.
- Free flowing artisan well used in the days of Prohibition.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
70 West, North on 661 and go approximately 2.8 miles. Go East on NW Oak Hill Ave 1.25 miles. Go East on NW Girl Scout Road and follow around 1.81 miles. Property is on the right.