- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This secluded acreage near Shell Knob and Table Rock Lake could be just what you're looking for in a build site or getaway property with potential for pasture, recreation, hunting, fishing, hobby farm, boating or a multitude of other activities either on the property or nearby. The property is only a mile from the lake and about 3 miles from Shell Knob with paved road frontage and beautiful views. All sorts of possibilities for this well-located tract, come take a look for yourself!
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland, Range/Pasture|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, Boating, Sailing, Lake/Pond|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land|
- Pasture is fenced with good pond for someone wanting cattle, horses or other livestock.
- Good deer hunting potential with habitat on the property and in the surrounding area.
- Utilities available, would make an excellent build site for a primary home, lake house or cabin.
- Fishing nearby at Table Rock Lake or even Roaring River State Park with year-round trout fishing.
- Only about an hour from Bentonville/Rogers area and less than that to Branson.
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Take Farm Road 1230 south out of Shell Knob and follow to Property (east side of the road).