- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
The Palo Pinto Mountains Ranch is the prefect combination of scenic beauty, recreational enjoyment, relaxation, and your private retreat all wrapped up in one ranch. The ranch is perched along the Palo Pinto Mountains and offers tremendous elevation changes, breath taking views, and endless possibilities for the outdoors enthusiast. Wildlife abounds on the ranch including whitetail deer, turkey, feral hogs, upland game birds, and the waterfowl that come to visit the lakes and ponds on the ranch. This ranch has something for everyone in the family. Start the morning off with a fishing trip in one of the lakes, then spend the afternoon hiking on some of the many trails leading through the rocky ridge lines or touch up your shooting skills with a little clay shooting, and finish off the evening relaxing in the pool watching the stars. Positioned in the center of the ranch well back off the beaten path is the ranch head quarters complete working pens, shop building, dog runs, catch pens, and plenty of room inside for you and your guest. The home is as Texas as it gets and offers a large kitchen and entertaining area on the first floor including the master bedroom, and bunk room with room for several guest. On the second floor is another large bedroom and staircase leading to the amazing roof top deck perfect for taking in the scenes of the countryside and hosting gatherings of friends and family. From horseback riding, to fishing, wing shooting, to chasing turkeys in the spring and whitetail in the fall this ranch offers year round excitement that could easily turn from your private retreat to your full time residence. Once you get here on the ranch you don't want to leave.
R000002490, R000005976, R000009039, R000009517, R000009727
Acres: 70.000, AB 320 TR 2B YWH MCKISSACK (NW CORNER OF ABST) G#10320-00-0002B-000-00-0
Acres: 367.976, AB 767 TR 1 T&P RY CO #53 G#10767-00-00010-000-00-0
Acres: 80.000, AB 1773 TR 1 JOHN E BOYD G#11773-00-00010-000-00-0
Acres: 62.800, AB 1974 TR 1 JAY OWEN G#11974-00-00010-000-00-0
Acres: 160.000, AB 2092 TR 1 JOHN H EATON G#12092-00-00010-000-00-0
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Ranchland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, Wildlife Food Plot, Turkey, Lake/Pond, Waterfowl, Upland Game, Fishing, Equestrian, ATVing, Canoeing/Kayaking, Camping, Hiking, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- This ranch is the perfect combination of seclusion, privacy, and all the amenities you are accustomed to.
- Scenic Mountain Views
- Variety of outdoor sporting opportunities.
- Rolling terrain
- First class amenities
- Estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring a rooftop entertaining deck complete with fireplace.
- Every detail carefully selected and quality crafted.
- Extra hunting camp for weekend guest.
- Blinds and feeders in place.
- Ranch can be offered as a turnkey ranch ready for enjoyment day one.
- Santo ISD
3,057 +/- sqft
3 BD / 3 BA
Built in 1998
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Coming from North through Mineral Wells take Hwy 180 west, then go south on FM 4, turn right on Craddock RD and the ranch entrance is on the right in the first bend. Coming from South off of I 20 take exit 380 going north on FM 4, then turn left on Craddock RD and the entrance to the ranch is on the right in the first bend.