- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This 190 +/- acre hunting estate is the perfect recreational farm investment for the all-around outdoorsman. It features two stocks fishponds, open farm field, a beautiful hardwood bottom, planted pines, and over 4,000 ft of frontage on the Lynches River.
Whether you hunt deer, turkeys, ducks and/or doves, this farm has got you covered. The property sustains a healthy game population with its abundant food source, water, and excellent cover. There are several deer stand locations and the ag fields can make great dove fields or even converted into duck impoundments.
The farmland has highly productive soils and produces excellent yields year after year. The 20+ ft deep ponds provide an abundant irrigation source. There is a farm tenant in place which provides an immediate and steady income flow for the owner.
This quiet rural area is a great place to get away. It's 30 minutes from Florence or Sumter, an hour from Columbia, and just under 2 hours from Charleston.
06900-00-110-000, 075-00-00-008-000, 075-00-00-087-000
|Farms & Ranches||Crop Production, Ranchland, Farmland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Silent Sports/Nature, Canoeing/Kayaking, Fishing, Wildlife Food Plot, River/Creek/Stream, Lake/Pond, Camping|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Waterfront|
- 4,000 ft of frontage on the Lynches River
- 2 stocked fish ponds: 5.5 +/- acres and 1 +/- acre; both with boat landings; both 20+ ft deep
- Potential revenue stream from farm rent
- Beautiful hardwood bottom
- Abundance of trophy deer, turkey, ducks and doves
- Potential for duck impoundments
- Great dove fields
Call Agent for Details
63 +/- acres tillable farmland, 42 +/- acres of planted pines, 53 +/- acres bottomland hardwoods, 25 +/- acres of upland hardwood/pine mix, 6.5 +/- acres in ponds
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Take the Hwy 341 exit off I-95 towards Lynchburg. Take the first right onto Trinity Rd/Back Swamp Rd.