- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Lot 9: Shovel-Ready Commercial Zoned Opportunity!
Well-situated in developing area with new school to SW; Wal-Mart to West; new T-Mobile site to South on Rock Ridge Dr; new charter school to NE at junction of Rock Ridge Dr and Park Ridge Dr
Shovel-ready with city utilities available
Many allowed uses within the CD (Commercial District)
Tax Increment Financing Available
Just off US Hwy 169
Lo1, Block 1 with exceptions, Rock Ridge Development, City of Mountain Iron, MN
50,530 SF ($7.82/SF)
- Lot 9: Shovel-Ready Commercial Zoned Opportunity in Rock Ridge Development! Rock Ridge Development is in the growth stage of the neighborhood life cycle.
- Mountain Iron is sister city to Virginia, MN and part of the other quad cities that include Eveleth and Gilbert. US Hwy 169 runs east/west connecting these quad cities and is heavily trafficked. The site is almost directly off US Hwy 169.
- US Hwy 169's commercial corridor also connects the cities of Buhl and Kenney to the quad cities.
- The sites are located in Rock Ridge Development which is located on the east side of Mtn Iron 1.5 miles from the intersection of US Hwy 169 and US Hwy 53. The sites are also in very close proximity to Minntac, whose main entrance is off Park Ridge Dr, just to the north.
- Other commercial ventures in the area include: Comfort Inn & Suites, L & M Fleet Supply, Wal-Mart Supercenter, Maurices, Great Clips, Famous Footwear, Lake Country Power, ATM (Mtn Iron Short Stop), Anderson Auto Service, Cinema 6 Theatre, Dairy Queen, Virginia Golf Course, Target, AT & T...
- The downtown area of Mtn Iron is located just north of US Hwy 169 and Mineral Avenue. To the north of Rock Ridge Development are single-family homes and a large open mining operation known as Minntac, owned by US Steel Corp.
- South of Rock Ridge Development across Hwy 169 includes: new Mtn Iron-Buhl Public School, library, place of worship, City of Mtn Iron administrative offices, assisted living, ballfield, and single-family homes.
- The Commercial District has a variety of permitted uses including retail, lodging, office, restaurants, and dealerships. (See Commercial District zoning information under "Property Documents" for a full list of permitted uses, as well as lot requirements)
- The City's willingness for development is evidenced through new development: the new Mtn Iron school to the southwest, the new T-Mobile site, together with the new charter school adjacent to the NE. Tax increment financing is available.
- Only five sites remain and are well-situated in this developing area with new school to the SW; Wal-Mart to the West; new T-Mobile site to the South on Rock Ridge Dr; and a new charter school to the NE at the junction of Rock Ridge Dr and Park Ridge Drive/CSAH 102).
- City utilities available include water, sewer, electric, natural gas, and underground cable. All sites have frontage on Rock Ridge Drive which is two-lane, bi-directional, paved, and with curb/gutter and street lights.
- Lots are available as individual lots or can be combined for a larger area for your development. Lots 9, 10 & 11 lie on the west side of Rock Ridge Dr -- contiguous North to South. Lots 6 & 7 lie on the east side of Rock Rdge Dr & are contiguous North to South.
- Topography is mostly level and open; the site is rectangular in shape. See Property Documents for a Concept Plan of the development area.
- Lot 9 itself abuts Wal-Mart Supercenter's east line and is subject to Wal-Mart Covenants & Restrictions. Please contact Terri Jensen for a copy of these covenants/restrictions.
- Call Terri Jensen, ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) with any questions. Text or call mobile #507-382-0908 or email Terri at email@example.com
CD - Commercial District
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country. Land Line Lending is your source for land loans.
US Hwy 169 heading East; turn left or north on Rock Ridge Drive which curves to the east. At the corner where Rock Ridge Dr curves to the left (north), Lots 11 and 10 are on the left or west side of Rock Ridge Dr; Lots 6 & 7 are on the right or east side of Rock Ridge Drive. Lot 9 lies at SW corner of the junction of Rock Ridge Dr and Park Ridge Dr/Twp 102.