- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This 166+/- acre timber tract located on Liberty Hill Road offers a merchantable timber investment, fantastic hunting & recreational usage, with excellent (not so) long term development potential.
The property has over 2900 ft of paved road frontage on Liberty Hill Road. It has county water available and is under 1 mile from downtown Hartwell along with all of its amenities, and it's only 1.5 miles from Lake Hartwell.
The property features 145+/- acres of 28 year old planted pines, a 3.5+/- acre stocked pond, over a mile of well-maintained interior roads, several food plots, and mature hardwoods. The pond & creek provide water and there is great cover for an abundant wildlife habitat including white tail deer and wild turkeys.
It is 1 hour from Greenville, 20 minutes from Anderson, 45 minutes from Athens, under 2 hrs from Atlanta, and 10 miles from I-85.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for a ready-made timber investment with long term development potential that can be enjoyed recreationally.
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Turkey, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Fishing, Hiking, Whitetail Deer, Wildlife Food Plot|
|Commercial||Multifamily Development, Residential Development, Industrial, Office, Retail, Self-Storage, Land|
|Water||Waterfront, River/Creek/Stream, Lake/Pond|
- 2900 ft of paved frontage on Liberty Hill Road
- 145+/- acres of 28-year-old planted pines
- Public water available
- Over 1 mile of interior roads
- 3.5+/- acre pond
- Less than 1 mile from downtown Hartwell; 1.5 mile from Lake Hartwell
- Less than 1 mile from Walmart, Home Depot, Hart Co. High School, among other amenities
- 45 minutes to Athens, GA; under 2 hours from Atlanta; 20 minutes from Anderson, SC; 1 hour from Greenville, SC
Call Agent for Details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From downtown Hartwell, take Benson Street headed toward Elberton and veer left onto Liberty Hill Road. The cut-in drive is about .25 miles on the left.