- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Large peaceful lot with gentle access, beautiful mature forests, creek/stream, and multiple building sites along the gentle ridge for your primary and guest home. Winter mountain views transition to lush green in the summer keeping you in touch with the seasons while the serene year-round creek helps you feel calm and close to nature. The property faces toward the south so a green and passive solar design may be possible. This parcel is one of only a few larger properties that allow a main and guest home. This gated community focuses on conservation, nature, and the community of people who call it home. Access miles of hiking trails, waterfalls, a community center, a fitness center, an Emergency Response Team, and more. The attached conceptual design shows opportunities and constraints to guide your vision for home placement and trails. And the attached feasibility study shows suitable soil for a conventional 3 bed main home and 2 bed cottage, but permits have not been applied for.
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Hiking, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot|
- Large "Traditional" home site suitable for a primary home and a guest home.
- Conservation minded community with a community center, fitness center, hiking trails, waterfalls, gazebo, playground, and more.
- Gentle ridge with multiple building sites
- Creek on property
35.574265530763 , -82.236988504413
Gated Community, Agent required to show.
From Black Mountain, take Hwy 9 South 6.5 miles to sharp right on Crooked Creek Rd 1.4 miles. Continue onto Mt Hebron Rd vor .2 miles, Slight Left on Creston Dr. for .6 miles, Slight Right onto Kestrel Lan for .9 miles and Right on Ironwood Ln to the end of the rd. Property is ahead on trail.