- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
PRICE REDUCED! This turn-key cattle operation features 145 +/- acres of beautiful rolling pastureland, a pond, perimeter fencing, and a storage barn. It has over 1,950 feet of frontage on Baker Creek as well as a secondary pond site and several potential home sites. Almost the entire property is covered in existing pasture for grazing with a few acres in hardwoods that serve as shade areas for livestock. The farm is located right off of Flat Creek Rd (Hwy 903) less than 10 miles from downtown Lancaster. Less than an hour from Charlotte and just over an hour from Columbia.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Crop Production, Ranchland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Grain Storage/Bins|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, Equestrian, Turkey, Upland Game, Wildlife Food Plot, Camping, ATVing, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot|
- 145 +/- acres of established pasture
- 1950+ ft of frontage on Baker Creek
- 10 minutes from Lancaster, SC Less than 1 hour from Charlotte Just over an hour from Columbia Half an hour from Rock Hill
- Storage/Hay Barn
- Potential secondary pond site
- Several home site locations
151 +/- acres (145 +/- acres in established pasture, balance in hardwood drainages and creek)
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Lancaster east down Flat Creek Rd (Hwy 903) for 10 miles. Right past Fork Hill Road, on your left is a turnoff for Hula Road. Entrance to property is located about a 1/4 mile down Hula Road on your left.