- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Beautiful hilltop building site water view paradise. Come build your home with a million-dollar view of Belmont Bay along the Occoquan River. 3 season water views just two minutes walking distance to put your feet in the water. Join the voluntary HOA and get access to a 7-acre common beach area. Live in the water-oriented community of Belmont Estates. Enjoy the laid-back rural community nestled in between the Wildlife Reserves and the Horse Trails of Lorton's Mason Neck. No mandatory HOA, so go ahead and store your boat and your other toys in your yard. Dock and put your boat in, hike, fish, or just relax in one of the three nearby nature parks, (e.g. Mason Neck, Pohick Bay, and the Occoquan). Easily access the Potomac and Occoquan River. Fairfax County's Best Kept Secret land for sale in Virginia. This is your place to retire. Great place to work from home and go in occasionally with a 10-15 min drive to Route 95- and 30-45-min drive to DC. Multiparcel purchase possible. Could be sold individually or adjacent property.
1181 02 0056
Lot(s) 55 & 56
Subdivision or Condominium: Belmont Estates
County/Municipality: Fairfax Deed Book/Page # 2442/1713
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Equestrian, Hiking, Canoeing/Kayaking, Silent Sports/Nature, River/Creek/Stream|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Water Rights|
- Located 2 minutes from the water.
- Rural living surrounded by a picturesque landscapes.
- Fabulous views of nature and Belmont Bay.
- Prices are increasingly rising the closer you go into DC. Buy now while the time is right.
- This area is going through the same change that Arlington experienced.
- 7 Acre common area beach available.
- Close to Route I-95 and Route 1 Richmond Highway.
- Astonishing hill top overarching topography.
- Paved Road Frontage with public water at the street.
- Well established neighborhood.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Take exit 163/VA642 toward Lorton, Left onto VA642/Lorton Rd, Right onto Lorton Market St, Continue onto GunstonCove Rd, Continue onto VA242 E/VA600/Gunston Rd, Right onto State Rte 601 Belmont Blvd