- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Welcome to Flattail Farm! This 104+ acre oasis has just about everything you could ask for: Easy access from St. Louis or Jefferson City, two homes, outbuildings, food plots & pasture, maintained timber & trail system, hunting blinds, and much more!
A breathtaking 2bed/2bath home provides a wonderful focal point to the property: Finished concrete floors throughout, open floor plan, concrete safe room, oversized walk-in showers, pecan wood finishes, plus all kinds of other amenities!
A second 2bed/1bath home with 40x45' shop/garage provides a wonderful guest house or rental home. This house is complete with tile floors throughout, hickory cabinets, and a spacious floor plan.
This property also boasts two large outbuildings. The larger of the two is insulated and has two oversized garage doors and a bathroom.
All of the above doesn't even begin to touch the recreational opportunities on this farm!
PT S 1/2 NW & PT N 1/2 SW N OF RR
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, ATVing, Camping, Hiking, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
- The main house on this property is truly one-of-a-kind! The home sports an open floor plan featuring 9' ceilings throughout, lofted shiplap ceilings, finished concrete floors, 6" walnut baseboards, a large fireplace centered in the living area, and a kitchen that is a must-see! The majority of the lighting used in the home was sourced locally.
- The master bedroom/bathroom has a spacious walk-in Jack & Jill closet, beautiful bathroom with pecan wood finishes, oversized tile shower with rainfall shower heads, custom wood shelving, and a walk out door leading to an outside patio.
- The kitchen features walnut shelving, large island, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and several windows to provide a tremendous amount of natural light. All windows are upgraded Anderson brand.
- This home also features a fully insulated and heated/cooled garage with finished concrete floors. Additionally, there is a 12'9"x10'8" concrete safe room with a custom built safe door. Lastly, a large utility room is located in the garage area featuring a gas furnace, electric A/C, on demand hot water heater and a water softener. A large mudroom with stainless sink is located on the left hand side upon entry.
- There is a large patio area with an outdoor fireplace, scenic overhang, lighting, and a large fan to provide a comfortable place to hangout almost year-round! Along the guest bedroom, there is another outdoor patio overlooking the scenic yard.
- A second 2bed/1bath home sits just west of the main home and creates an excellent opportunity to have a guest house, rental home, or place for a caretaker to live. This house also features a 40x45' fully insulated and heated/cooled garage/woodworking shop with two electric overhead doors. Check out the cedar shiplap ceilings in the photos!
- This second house has gas heat, gas appliances, water softener, hickory cabinets in the kitchen, tile floors throughout, stainless steel appliances, a tile bathtub, a large walk-in shower, and a simple floor plan!
- The first outbuilding is 40x60x12.5' with a full 60' lean-to. This shop is also fully insulated and has an indoor bathroom. Moreover, there are two oversized garage doors (18x10' & 10x10'). This shop has 220v service for larger equipment. Lastly, there is a WiFi booster that allows the ability to work, watch TV, or build an awesome hangout area!
- The second outbuilding provides a perfect place to store vehicles or other equipment. This shop is 30x40x12' and has 3 electric garage doors. Built with strength in mind: 2x6" studs 16" O.C. and ceiling joists 2' O.C.
- The improvements tend to overshadow the other 100+ acres of the farm that don't surround the homesite. However, that doesn't mean it isn't worth covering in detail! Miles of trails, several food plots, well-maintained timber, stocked pond, pasture area, and a bunch more. Moreover, this property has direct Katy Trail access allowing a plethora of additional recreational opportunity. The trail also drives tourism and demand for short term rentals (a great idea for the second home on the property)
- Upon entering the property, you will cross directly over the Katy Trail. Immediately across the trail, there are two large open areas (currently used as food plots). These two areas could have the potential for a campground area servicing the Katy Trail Missouri River bottom tourism.
- As you head up the long drive, you will notice two trails jetting out towards the western end of the property. The first trail provides access to a large pasture/food plot area which is approximately 3.3 acres. The second trail winds along the northwest portion of the property and leads to a couple of smaller food plots and tremendous hunting locations.
- A major trail leads north on the back side of the homesite. This trail leads to a fully stocked pond, another food plot directly behind the house, and provides access to the entire eastern portion of the property. The east side of the property holds extremely well-maintained trails, small and large food plots, and an 8+ acre pasture area that has the ability to produce some income.
- The views, privacy, and general feel of this property are truly amazing. On top of both the east and west sides of the farm, you can look for miles over the Missouri River bottoms. The timber on the property has been maintained with conservation in mind. Moreover, the current owners place special care on keeping up with the maintenance on the entire tract!
Call Agent for Details
1,800 +/- sqft
2 BD / 2 BA
Built in 2021
38.713551647815 , -91.754742883544
From Herman/HWY 94:
Continue west along HWY 94 (19 miles)
Turn right onto County Road 464
Property is on right hand side (cross over Katy Trail)