- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
High producing Jefferson County, Culver, OR 155.82 deeded ac farm with 146.5 ac water rights + home. Strategically located to take advantage of Central OR beauty and recreational sites. Farm yourself or lease out for cash rent. It could be turned into equestrian paradise. A great place to call home with the outstanding sunrises and sunsets over the Cascade Mountains.
T:12S R:13E S:20 Q:QQ
Tax Lot: 1213200000100
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Crop Production, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Grain Storage/Bins, Irrigated, Hay Production|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Water Rights|
- Property is currently being irrigated with wheel lines, but could be converted to pivots or linear irrigation.
- The home is 3 bedroom and 2 1/2 bath with new roof and gutters in 2020 and most kitchen appliances replaced within the last 2 years.
- From the home 7 majestic peaks of the beautiful Cascade Mountains may be viewed.
- The property is 10 minutes away from Lake Billy Chinook for boating, water skiing, fishing, and house boat rentals. Smith Rock State Park, well known for hiking and mountain climbing, is 20 minutes away. A 1 1/2 hour drive to Mt Bachelor is all it takes for world class skiing, snow boarding, and cross country skiing. A 2 hour drive and you will be at the pristine Cascade Mountain High Lakes for camping, hiking, boating, and fishing.
- Location is 5 minutes to Madras, 20 minutes to Redmond, and 1 hour to Bend. The property is 30 minutes to the Redmond Airport with jet service.
- Call listing agent for appointment for showing, 541-979-0119. 24 hour notice required. Listing agent must be present at showing.
- Access to property is paved county road. Domestic private well. Standard septic system.
Call Agent for Details
Other Lease Income: $35,910
TOTAL ESTIMATED INCOME: $35,910
156 deeded+/- deeded acres, 146.5 North Unit Irrigation District Water Rights.
2,058 +/- sqft
3 BD / 2.5 BA
Built in 1999
EFU A1 (High Value)
Future Land Use:
EFU A1 (High Value)