- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Brandywine Island is one of the very few remaining unencumbered tracts boasting 9,885 +/- acres bordering the western boundary of the Mississippi River. The property is made up of 8,800 +/- acres in mature hardwood timber, 300+/- acres in Ag fields, a 4,000 ft landing strip, under ground power ran thru out the island on 3 sides providing multiple camp sites, food plots, 5 fishing lakes, tons of natural duck sloughs, a maintenance shop, game cleaning station, over 30 miles of excellent interior roads and trails.
The property is under strict game management practices with onsite caretakers to care for the wildlife and the integrity of the island.
The lodge consists of one master suite with private bathrooms, a beautiful large upstairs loft area that can sleep up to 8, complete with a full kitchen and cozy living area. Take advantage of this very unique opportunity and call today for a private tour of one of the last remaining largest river tracts still remaining.
T9N R9E SEC22
T9N R9E SEC22
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Farmland, Crop Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Boating, Hiking, Wildlife Food Plot, Hog|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Waterfront, Vacant Land|
- Large Unencumbered Hardwood Tract
- Over 9,800 tract on the Mississippi River
- In the family for over 25 years
- Home of trophy whitetail record bucks , turkeys and a plethora of small game and fishing
- Beautiful rustic lodge already in place
- Over 8,800 acres of just hardwood timber
- Direct Access
- Maintenance Shops and dry storage
- In the Mississippi Flyway
- Miles of River Frontage on the Western Border
- Underground power ran thru out the property
- Strict game management in place
- A full time staff onboard to keep the integrity of the island in its best condition
- Predator control practices are in place
- Very low hunting pressure for years has been in place for years , creating a sanctuary for deer and waterfowl.
Call Agent for Details
8900. +/- in mature hardwoods
120 +/- in tillable ground
4000 ft runway
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From 55 and 61 N meet follow 61 to Frenchman’s Bayou and turn right over the rail road tracks , then the immediate right and proceed 1 mile. gate will be on your left.