- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This incredible development opportunity located in Blacksburg, SC is 485 +/- acres of mostly cleared, level land with water and sewer available. The property, which lies within an Opportunity Zone, features 3,000 feet of frontage on I-85 between Exits 100 & 102 and over 2 miles of paved road frontage. Located halfway between Greenville (60 miles) and Charlotte (45 miles), this site is perfect for a variety of commercial and industrial development opportunities. It also has a large cattle barn. This property is in the path of progress and this area is ripe for economic growth. Don't miss out on an amazing investment opportunity! Call today to schedule a tour!
153-00-00-048.000, 153-00-00-003.001, 153-00-00-024.000, 153-00-00-052.000, 153-00-00-027.000, 153-00-00-027.001, 153-00-00-027.002, 153-00-00-026.02, 153-00-00-044.000, 153-00-00-004.000, 153-00-00-028.000
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Range/Pasture, Farmland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, RV-Friendly, Wildlife Food Plot, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Commercial||Land, Industrial, Residential Development, Multifamily Development, Self-Storage|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Wind Energy, Solar Energy|
- 3,000 ft. of frontage on I-85 between Exits 100 & 102
- Water available; sewer available at adjacent property on Blacksburg Hwy
- 2 miles of paved frontage
- 45 miles from Charlotte; 60 miles from Greenville; 30 miles from Spartanburg
- Opportunity Zone
- Mostly level topography with some mild rolling topography
- Planted pines
- Developable land
- Cattle barn
Call Agent for Details
350 +/- acres cleared pastureland, 75 +/- acres Hardwood Timber and Hedgerows, 50 +/- acres Planted Pines, 10 +/- acres Homesite & Misc.
Contact agent for details
No Zoning/ Future Commercial Development
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From I-85, take Exit 100 onto Blacksburg Highway toward Blacksburg. Turn left onto Bear Den Road.