- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Introducing Black Pearl Farms, an exceptional organic blueberry operation located in the South Carolina Lowcountry. Black Pearl Farm boasts a half mile of frontage on the Edisto River, a beautiful home, a cabin, a packing facility with an upstairs apartment, a pond, irrigated blueberry orchards and farmland.
The home is 1942 sq ft (3BR/2BA) with an open floorplan and a large wrap-around screened porch. The cabin has a rustic but updated feel with large upstairs bedroom (bunkroom).
The processing facility is equipped with all of the packing equipment needed to handle 50,000 lbs of blueberries per year, including a 10x12 cooler room. There is a 2 BR apartment upstairs with a balcony overlooking the pond!
There are 20 acres of irrigated blueberry bushes & 20 of irrigated farmland with high electric fencing (currently growing hemp). There four wells and ample water to run a successful farm. There are also multiple equipment sheds & storage buildings on the property. Also included in the sale are two John Deere tractors, a mower and 3 UTVs.
The river frontage is incredible! There is a boat launch, a canoe rack and even a sandbar to swim on! This portion of the Edisto is wide, beautiful and full of life!
The farm is located 7 miles from the town of Branchville, 25 miles from Orangeburg; and just over an hour from both Columbia, Beaufort & Charleston.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
|Farms & Ranches||Orchard/Vineyard, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Ranchland, Farmland, Crop Production, Irrigated|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Camping, Equestrian, Turkey, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Wildlife Food Plot, Canoeing/Kayaking, Whitetail Deer|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, House/Cabin|
|Water||Lake/Pond, River/Creek/Stream, Waterfront|
- 3BR/2BA Home
- Half Mile of Frontage on the Edisto River
- Cabin with Large Upstairs Bedroom
- Processing Building with Packing Equipment, Cooler Room, and an Upstairs Apartment (2BR)
- Irrigated (subsurface) Blueberry Bushes & Farmland
- Electric fencing
- Over 1.5 of Interior Roads
- Beautiful Mature Hardwoods & Merchantable Pines
- Four Wells
- Tractors and Other Implements Included
- Close Proximity to Several Major Markets
- Electric Security Gate at Entrance
- Quiet Country Living
- Abundant Wildlife Habitat
Call Agent for Details
194 +/- sqft
3 BD / 2 BA
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Branchville head west on Hwy 78. Go 2 miles and turn Right onto Farrell's Rd. Just under 2 miles turn Left onto Hwy 61. After 2 miles the farm entrance is on the LEFT (Showings by Appointment Only)