O'Malley Auction Tract G South and Tract H
The auction for this property will take place on Friday, July 8, 2016 at 9:00 AM
LOCATION: Rowdy's Rustic Moose Lodge
This tract will be sold via ABSOLUTE AUCTION as part of a two day, multiple parcel sale. This combination of Tract G South and Tract H includes 157.12 +/- acres tillable. This is part of a larger tract and will be surveyed and split if it sells in this manner.
168 +/- acres (157.12 +/- acres tillable, balance in tree lines and waterways)
157.12 +/- acres tillable rented through 2016 fall harvest. See Property Documents for soil and topo maps.
Good deer and turkey hunting on this piece.
Tract G is being split at the railroad tracks and sold separately. See separate listing for north Tract G. Survey will determine exact acreage, 168 +/- is a close estimate but not exact.
*Total taxes on Tract G (north and south of railroad tracks) for 2015 were $2,438.46 for 371.9 +/- acres. Taxes on Tract H for 2015 were $324.90. You can use those figures to estimate what the taxes might be for the south part of Tract G and H combined.
*Tract G, Tract H, and Tract E will also be offered in combination. If it sells in this manner the survey will not be necessary.
There are two different tracts being combined and sold as one property. There will be two deeds.
Potential build site close to Cherokee, KS and Pittsburg, KS.
Hunting opportunities on this property due to surrounding timber.
Be sure to check out the 360 degree photos below. You can zoom and pan around with your mouse for a better view of the property.
AUCTION FORMAT- Farms will sell to highest bidder via absolute auction so come prepared to bid. Other details below:
- Some tracts will be offered individually and again in combination. Stay tuned to Property Documents for Auction Schedule & Terms and Conditions.
- Farms will not sell with financing contingencies or inspection periods. Have your financing in order and view the properties prior to the auction.
- Earnest money is 15% down at the conclusion of the auction with the balance due at closing, which will take place on or before July 29, 2016.
- Closing fee and Title Insurance will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
- All announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over any other announcements or printed material.
See Property Documents on right side of page to view maps of all tracts; one showing all tracts with roads and another showing all tracts with aerials.
See Property Documents for Auction Schedule. Note that farms will be split into either morning or afternoon on July 8th or 9th.
***Contact broker for a hard copy book with auction schedule, maps and information on each individual tract. These books are available to pick up at multiple locations locally and can be mailed as well.
Auctioneer: Delbert Rowden
Columbus Real Estate Company, LLC
129 S Penn
Columbus, KS 66725
Taxes: (Call Agent for Details)