O'Malley Auction Tract 4
The auction for this property will take place on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at 1:00 PM
LOCATION: Rowdy's Rustic Moose Lodge
This tract will be sold via ABSOLUTE AUCTION as part of a two day, multiple parcel sale. Tract 4 includes 118.5 +/- acres tillable, 20 +/- acres pasture, and 13.19 +/- acres hay. The hay could potentially be farmed to add to the tillable acreage.
158.4 +/- acres (118.5 +/- acres tillable, 20 +/- pasture, 13.19 +/- hay, balance in timber and waterways)
118.5 +/- acres tillable rented through 2016 fall harvest. See Property Documents for soil and topo maps.
20 +/- acres fenced pasture. Fence is not in great condition.
13.19 +/- acres currently in hay that could potentially be converted to more tillable.
Be sure to check out 360 degree photos below. You can zoom and pan around with your mouse to get better views of the property.
AUCTION FORMAT- Farms will sell to highest bidder via absolute auction so come prepared to bid. Other details below:
- Some tracts will be offered individually and again in combination. Stay tuned to Property Documents for Auction Schedule & Terms and Conditions.
- Farms will not sell with financing contingencies or inspection periods. Have your financing in order and view the properties prior to the auction.
- Earnest money is 15% down at the conclusion of the auction with the balance due at closing, which will take place on or before July 29, 2016.
- Closing fee and Title Insurance will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
- All announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over any other announcements or printed material.
See Property Documents on right side of page to view maps of all tracts; one showing all tracts with roads and another showing all tracts with aerials.
See Property Documents for Auction Schedule. Note that farms will be split into either morning or afternoon on July 8th or 9th.
***Contact broker for a hard copy book with auction schedule, maps and information on each individual tract. These books are available to pick up at multiple locations locally and can be mailed as well.
Auctioneer: Delbert Rowden
Columbus Real Estate Company, LLC
129 S Penn
Columbus, KS 66725
Taxes: $1,270/year (2015)