- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
A Secluded Retreat 12 miles from Warrenton and less than an hour from DC. Build your dream home or your escape from the hustle of fast-paced city life. There are 3 to 4 elevated homesites. With some clearing, there are views of the Cobbler Mountains and distant Blue Ridge. Over 55 beautiful acres of mixed hardwoods and a seasonal creek enhance the wildlife population. There are exceptional opportunities to hunt deer and turkey, with numerous deer beddings and tracts being found. Take a short drive to see the property for yourself, call to arrange a showing.
Marshall/Warrenton A/F District Parcel A
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Turkey, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, Bear|
- Secluded Retreat 12 miles from Warrenton and less than an hour from DC.
- Build your dream home or out of town escape
- 3 or 4 Elevated homesites
- Over 55 acres of mixed hardwoods and a seasonal creek
- Abundant wildlife
- Deer and turkey hunting
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From I-66, Take exit 31 for VA-245 toward the Plains/Old Tavern turn onto US 17 S, go 5.7 mies, turn right onto Keith Rd, 1.1 miles, turn left onto Cannonball Gate Rd, in 2 miles turn right to stay on Cannonball Gate Rd, in .09 miles take a sharp right onto Wilson Rd, in 1.3 miles, take a slight right to stay on Wilson Rd, in 1.3 miles turn left onto Conde Rd, 1.3 miles ,turn left onto Olinger Rd, >8 miles, turn left onto Jessica Ln. There is a sign on the land, it will be on the right just before the dead end.