- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Conveniently located on K-18 less than 20 minutes from Manhattan and less than 10 minutes from Wamego, this 183 acre property would make an ideal building site for a hunting enthusiast or could be held as an investment given the Manhattan area's robust growth prospects. The property's approximately 46 acres of tillable ground produces income while its abundant cover, elevation changes, and food sources provide exceptional wildlife habitat.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Crop Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, Turkey, Camping|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot|
- Conveniently located with highway frontage less than 20 minutes from Manhattan and less than 10 minutes from Wamego.
- Property offers an ideal building site. Electricity is available along the highway. The property also has an old well from the former home site, but its condition is unknown.
- Approximately 46 acres of the property is tillable, including a +/- 19 acre bottom field with class I reading silty clay loam soil.
- The property's abundant cover, elevation changes, and food sources provide ideal wildlife. A large amount of deer sign can be found throughout the property.
- A small portion of the property was once utilized as a rock/gravel quarry before the company that was operating the quarry filed for bankruptcy and failed to reclaim the land.
- The property includes an old farmhouse that was reportedly the home of one of the original pastors of the historic Beecher Bible and Rifle Church in the late 1800s. The current owner reports it could potentially be moved.
- Land is currently leased to a tenant farmer who retains the 2017 crop. The tenant also has a 15 business day right of first refusal to purchase the property.
Crop Income: $4,000
TOTAL ESTIMATED INCOME: $4,000
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Manhattan: S. on 177 to K-18 (Zeandale Rd.). East to property on the south (Look for sign). From Wamego: S. on K-99 to K-18 (Zeandale Rd.). West to property on the south (Look for sign).