- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Located just a couple miles west of Spring Hill, this 70 acre piece of property provides and incredible opportunity for development and recreation. With over 1300 feet of blacktop road frontage along 223rd, there is great potential for subdividing or developing. The rolling topography consists of a nice mixture of hardwoods and well-kept open ground that provides ideal wildlife habitat that is home to healthy populations of deer and turkeys. The gorgeous hill top hay fields and mowed trail system creates a park like setting throughout and offers several picturesque building sites for a dream home with panoramic views. The south end of the property sits less than 700 feet from Hillsdale Lake which offers an array of hunting, fishing, and recreational opportunities. This property is also being offered in two separate 30 and 40 acre tracts (see maps in photos for the separated parcels). With its great proximity to the city, Hillsdale lake, and Spring Hill, this unique property has so much to offer. The current landowners have spent countless time and effort improving and maintaining this property and it is one that truly needs to be seen in person to appreciate.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Orchard/Vineyard, Crop Production, Ranchland, Grain Storage/Bins|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, Equestrian, Waterfowl, Wildlife Food Plot, Camping, ATVing, Silent Sports/Nature|
|Commercial||Residential Development, Multifamily Development|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot|
- 2 miles west of Spring Hill with over 1300 feet of blacktop road frontage along 223rd S
- Amazing development or subdividing potential
- Rolling terrains with a great mixture of mature oaks, hickory, walnut, and other various hardwoods. Beautiful Eastern Kansas landscape.
- The tall ridges provide stunning views and seclusion
- Plentiful deer, turkeys, and small game
- Located right on the north end of Hillsdale Lake
- Easy access to several boat ramps and thousands of acres of Core of Engineer property
- Great trail systems that are well-maintained and make it easy to access the entire property with pickup, tractor, or side by side
- Hay is a nice mixture of clovers, brome, and fescue that is fertilized annually
- Many ideal locations for secluded food plots which has the unique opportunity to draw many deer from the neighboring Core of Engineers ground
- Two gated drives lead up the hill to a majority of the property that is completely secluded from the road
- 24x40 metal building with concrete floor
- Water meter and electricity on site with several picture perfect home sites with impressive views
- Great property for a hobby or equestrian farm
- The 70 acres is being offered in a 30 acre tract and a 40 acre tract
Call Agent for Details
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
2.25 miles west of the 69 HWY and 223rd intersection on the south side of 223rd.