- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
PRIME LOCATION! Beautiful custom-built lake house on a premier Shoal Creek lot with 189’ of waterfront. Cabin/lodge style exterior with stone and cypress wood siding. The interior features 5,751sqft with split-levels, tall ceilings and large windows to view the lake in almost every room. 4 large bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Huge double deck pier with two boatlifts, a solid concrete foundation. Massive lodge room with a tall vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, custom wood beams, private deck and magnificent views! Newly renovated kitchen on the main level with stainless appliances, granite countertops and custom cabinetry. New carpet in bedrooms. Finished basement with a full kitchen, wet bar area, stone fireplace and bathroom with Jacuzzi shower. Location, Privacy, Luxury, Waterfront. MUST SEE!
188.58' X 379.62' IRR 1.17 AC/D
DAUGHERTY'S SHOAL CREEK TRACTS
TRACT A SEC 14 T2S R10W PB 7 PG 388
FI 91-229 FR B13
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Boating, Sailing, Canoeing/Kayaking|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Waterfront, House/Cabin|
- Cabin / Lodge Style Lake-house
- Shoal Creek (Wilson Lake) 189’ of Waterfront
- Double deck pier with two boat-lifts and solid concrete foundation
- Lodge room with tall vaulted ceiling, windows, stone fireplace, exposed wood beams
- Private deck overlooking the water
- Magnificent views from almost every room
- Newly renovated kitchen on main level
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Full basement with kitchen
- Jacuzzi Shower
- PRIME LOCATION! Near Killen and Florence AL.
- Listing courtesy of NRG
5,548 +/- sqft
4 BD / 4.5 BA
Built in 1998
Contact agent for details
Listing Courtesy of:
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Florence, take US 72 Eto Killen, turn left (north) onto HWY 43 N for1.7 miles. Turn left onto CR 63 for .2 miles,then turn left onto CR 404 (Police LodgeRd). Stay on CR 404 for about 1 mile, thenturn right onto Fox Run Ct to sign on right.