- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Located just a few miles NW of Erie, this income producing property offers solid ROI (3.72% based on asking price) as well as many recreational and hunting opportunities. The soils on this farm are majority class II silt loams and 55 acres are currently in cultivation with a good history of strong yields. Pecan Creek runs through the heart of the property and serves as not only a year round water source but a great travel corridor for whitetails and many great roosting locations for turkeys. With its close proximity to the Neosho River, several private duck clubs, and the well-known Neosho Wildlife Area in St. Paul, this farm also has great potential to be developed into a waterfowl compound. The creek bottom topography lends well to building shallow marshes and roost ponds with the potential to pump out of the creek. This tract sits 1/4 mile off the county road which provides excellent seclusion. A gated drive and well-maintained road system make access to and through the property a breeze. For some added income, a small oil operation is on the property and will transfer to the new owners. The oil/gas income has average over $3,300 per year the last 3 years for the owners royalty. If you are looking for a great investment property with fantastic hunting potential, this farm needs a serious look.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Upland Game, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, ATVing, Boating, Camping, Wildlife Food Plot, River/Creek/Stream, Fishing|
|Timberland Investment||Hardwood, Merchantable|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Vacant Land, Waterfront|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Water Rights, Oil and Gas Mineral Rights|
- Located just a few miles from Erie and 1/2 mile off blacktop. The property also sits 1/4 off the county road which provides great seclusion.
- Income producing property with a solid ROI. 3.72% Based on the asking price.
- 55 +/- creek-bottom tillable acres are currently in cultivation with a good history of strong yields
- Soils are made up of a majority Class II Dennis and Lanton Silt Loams
- Fully-fenced with good gates
- Over 1500' of Pecan Creek runs through the center of the property and provides a great water source with many recreational opportunities
- Healthy stand of mature timber including several sizable pecans and oaks
- Located in a well-known waterfowl flyway and in close proximity to many private duck clubs and refuges
- The property sits just over a mile from the Neosho River and less than 10 miles from the Neosho Wildlife Area and Refuge
- Great potential to be developed into a waterfowl hunting tract
- The property is covered with deer sign and has not had any hunting pressure for the last 5 years
- A handful of oils pumps and a tank battery are on the property. The current oil lease will transfer to the new owners along with all mineral rights. The current owns oil/gas income royalty has averaged $3,371.98 over the last 3 years.
- A well-maintained access road makes it easy to access all portions of the farm by pickup, ATV, or tractor
- Healthy numbers of deer, turkeys, and small game with great habitat for sustaining wildlife populations.
- Great travel corridor for cruising November bucks
Crop Income: $4,675
Oil/Gas Lease: $3,372
TOTAL ESTIMATED INCOME: $8,047
80 +/- acres (55 +/- acres tillable,
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
1/2 mile east and 1/2 mile north of Shaw, KS