- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Native Florida at its best! 62 Acre Country Estate with first-class upgrades and surrounded by Colt Creek State Park. This country estate showcases Florida's natural beauty and abundant wildlife with modern amenities right on the property.
Overstreet Ranch has remained in private ownership since 1939. There is a home, barn and stables located on the property.
This Ranch is the completely surrounded by Colt Creek State Park on the North, South, and East sides (the park is over 5,000 acres). Colt Creek State Park is relatively undisturbed nature and diversity of natural habitats, the public land within the Green Swamp is recognized as one of the most significant natural areas remaining in the state of Florida, second only to the Everglades.
COMM NW COR OF SW1/4 RUN S89-12-07E 200.15 FT TO ELY R/W LN SR 471 RUN S 00 DEG 13'44"W ALONG SAID ELY R/W LN 1627.94 FT RUN N 63 DEG 43'50"E 104.88 FT RUN N 56 DEG 36'37"E 56.05 FT RUN N 53 DEG 30'48"E 200.68 FT TO BEG OF CURVE TO LEFT RUN NELY ALONG SAID CURVE 266.41 FT RUN N 33 DEG 00'35"E 80.97 FT RUN N 31 DEG 10'57"E 138.09 FT RUN N 36 DEG 34'51"E 103.75 FT TO BEG OF CURVE TO RIGHT RUN NELY ALONG SAID CURVE 535.42 FT RUN S 51 DEG 50'40"E 148.76 FT TO BEG OF CURVE TO LEFT RUN
|Farms & Ranches||Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Turkey, Whitetail Deer|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Vacant Land|
- The property is within 1hour of both Orlando and Tampa, FL
- Longleaf pine forests- a habitat rare in Florida today
- Diverse birdlife
- Wild turkeys, bluebirds, nuthatches and tanagers
- Deer and fox squirrels
4,000 +/- sqft
4 BD / 3 BA
Built in 1979
Contact agent for details
Grazing land soil capabil
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
I-4 W, N Socrum Loop Rd and US-98 N to FL-471 S