- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Located less than 30 minutes from Olathe sits this 55 +/- acres that offers a great build site with easy highway access, income, and many hunting/recreational opportunities. The 30 acres of tillable ground are completely fenced off from cattle and not only offer a nice return-on-investment, but a secluded food source for deer and turkeys. Surrounded by some incredible wildlife habitat, this property has several travel corridors for cruising whitetails and the many pockets of cedars and hardwoods create some dense bedding thickets as well. The layout of the property lends well to planting food plots and creating more wildlife habitat with native and warm season grasses if grazing the property is not desired. A small pond and wet weather creek create year-round water sources for livestock and wildlife and the gently sloping terrain offers many scenic building locations for a new home with great views to the South and East.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production, Poultry Farming, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, ATVing, Camping, Hiking, Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, River/Creek/Stream, Lake/Pond|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land, Waterfront|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Water Rights, Oil and Gas Mineral Rights|
- Located less than 30 minutes from Olathe
- Easy and quick access to HWY 169
- 30 +/- acres of tillable ground currently in production and comprised of Class III Wagstaff silty clay loams and Eram silty clay loam soils
- Ability to expand tillable acreage if desired
- 25 +/- acres of partially fenced pasture and timber containing a mixture of hardwood and softwood timber
- New fence and gates along the road
- Wet weather creek and pond offer a year-round water source. The topography of the property paired with the creek lend well to new pond construction.
- Many ideal secluded food plot locations
- Several travel corridors offer great stand locations for cruising whitetails
- Great potential to create more wildlife habitat
- Utilities available
- Ideal location to build a new home in close proximity to the city
- 55 +/- acres subject to survey from the existing 80 acre tract. Owner willing to entertain other lot split ideas.
- Many scenic build sites with great views
- Gently rolling topography
Call Agent for Details
55 +/- acres ( 30 +/- tillable, 25 +/- pasture/timber)
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
1.25 miles south of the intersection of Bethel Church RD and HWY 169