- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Untouched, unrestricted, large woodland parcel less than 20 Minutes from Black Mountain NC. Access roads along northern and southern boundaries. Six knolls cascade from roughly 2750' near the northern boundary down the ridge to around 2500' near the southern end. Northern terrain is steep in areas, but the southern section has some excellent private valleys, streams, and finger ridges. The overall terrain is predominately south and west facing. About 5 acres south of Old Fort Rd also have Laurel Creek flowing through. Wonderful opportunities for conservation, development, timber investment, private family compound, and recreational enjoyment for hunting, bird watching, wildlife habitat, and overall mountain enjoyment. Currently in timber management tax deferment. Owners are Licensed Real Estate Agents.
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, ATVing, Hiking, Bear, Silent Sports/Nature, River/Creek/Stream|
- Timber Management Plan in place = low taxes
- Property is roughly 1 mile long from north to south, and generally has south and west-facing terrain.
- Bear, Deer and other wildlife thrive in the private forest
- Six knolls run from north to south and the southern section has spring-fed streams and valleys
- Forest is a mix of old-growth hardwoods that is moderately stocked and includes oaks, poplar, hickory and others. Including several nice oaks with large burl.
- Unrestricted and very private, yet only 20 minutes to Black Mountain or Lake Lure
- Long-range views possible from ridges and knolls with clearing.
238 +/- acres woodland
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Northern Boundary along Forest Brook Rd, Southern along Old Fort Rd.