- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
A property unlike any other! It's located on Highway 72 in Rogersville, AL. just across from McLean Drive which is the entrance to Joe Wheeler State Park, Lodge and Daniella's in the Park restaurant. Come see the beautiful rolling hills with hardwoods, gorgeous fields and hilltops with amazing views. Build your dream home and enjoy some of the best deer hunting you'll ever find just outside your back door. Choose to farm or develop this property into whatever your heart desires. Some of Joe Wheeler State Park land lie adjacent to the SW part of the property.
Come see this beautiful treasure that you will not find everyday as pictures just won't do it justice; it's definitely a Must See.
1807360000001002, 1909310000006001, 1807360000001001, 1807360000001000
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production, Range/Pasture, Hay Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Fishing, Turkey, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Camping, Wildlife Food Plot|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Waterfront|
- Joe Wheeler State Park
- Rogersville, AL - Convenient to Florence and Athens
- Rolling Hills
- Hardwood Forest
- Hunting / Farming
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
Located on Hwy 72 west of Rogersville Across the Road from Joe Wheeler Stat Park