- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This property is perfect for someone looking for recreational/hunting land not far from Auburn or Birmingham. Its 99 acres is made up of approximately 60 acres of hardwood and pine mix, with the remainder being in natural 13 year old reforestation. The natural thick cover is prime deer habitat and the food plots scattered throughout make it convenient to hunt. This property also has a cabin on it so that you can spend the night, and a shed to store all your gear and equipment. There is also a gorgeous creek that runs through the property with several tree stands already set up in prime spots. If you're looking for 100 acres of timberland with good hunting, county road access, and a cabin, this is a property you should check out.
22 09 07 26 0 000 003.001
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||River/Creek/Stream, Turkey, Whitetail Deer|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- County road access
- Convenient to Birmingham and Auburn
- Great hunting tract
- Scenic creek
- Hardwood and pine mix
+/- 99 acres with approximately 60 acres in hardwood and pine mix and approximately 39 acres of 12 year old natural regrowth. It also has several small food plots throughout the property.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Birmingham go East on 280 past Sylacauga and take a right on County Road 111. Travel approximately 5 miles and property is on the left.