- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This gently sloped 100-acre farm has two homes overlooking adjacent fish ponds totaling 7+/- acres. The main 2,091 sq ft house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and ground-level access to the main floor with a master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living area, sunroom, and spacious front and side porches. Other structures include a detached 3-door enclosed garage/workshop, prefabricated metal carport, hay barn, storage shed and 1,260 sq ft guest/tenant house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, living area and a loft. The perimeter and other areas of the property are fenced. The land north and south of the ponds is a mosaic of uneven aged naturally regenerated pine and hardwood timber that adjoins smaller pastured areas and wildlife food plots that support deer, turkey, and other wildlife. The property has many potential uses including farming, hunting, fishing, riding horses & off-road vehicles, and other forms of recreation. Please contact Tom Maxwell for more information: 205-999-0876.
18-05-09-31-0-000-004.000, 18-06-03-06-0-000-003.001, 18-06-03-06-0-000-003.002, 18-06-03-06-0-000-003.003, 18-06-03-06-0-000-005.000, 18-07-01-01-0-000-001.001, 18-07-01-01-0-000-001.003
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Orchard/Vineyard, Poultry Farming, Nursery, Aquaculture, Range/Pasture, Hay Production, Organic Farming, Dairy Farming, Pig Farming, Vegetable Farming, Sheep Farming|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Wildlife Food Plot, Silent Sports/Nature, Lake/Pond, Hog, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Fishing, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Turkey, Equestrian, Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, ATVing, Boating, Camping, Hiking, Canoeing/Kayaking|
|Timberland Investment||Miscellaneous, Hardwood, Merchantable|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin, Building Site/Lot, Waterfront, Vacant Land, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding|
|Energy & Natural Resources||Solar Energy, Water Rights|
- Live, work or recreate in a tranquil country setting
- Two homes fronting adjacent bass & bream ponds totaling 7+/- acres
- Outbuildings: haybarn, 3-door garage/workshop, carport, storage shed, and gazebo
- Wonderful sense of privacy
- Gently sloped topography with abundant potential uses & building sites
- Great opportunity to increase pastured areas for livestock & horses (former cattle farm)
- Diverse upland and bottomland habitats for whitetail, turkey, quail, ducks, geese, etc.
- Low property taxes
- Good income potential (timber, hay, hunting lease, other short and long-term rent
- Conveniently located between Atlanta and Birmingham (1.25 to 1.5-hour drive)
- Near other recreational resources (e.g. Talledega National Forest, the Pinhoti Trail, the Chief Ladiga Trail, Terrapin Creek, and the Tallapoosa River)
Call Agent for Details
Rental house: $3,600
TOTAL ESTIMATED INCOME: $3,600
100+/- acres: Approximately 74+/- acres in timber (a mosaic of mixed uneven aged stands of naturally regenerated pines and hardwoods);13+/- acres of pasture, sivipasture and wildlife food plots; 7+/- acres in two adjacent ponds; 3+/- acres in residential space around two homes (building footprints, parking areas & outdoor living space); 3+/- acre balance in trails, access roads, pond dams, fencerows, etc.
2,091 +/- sqft
3 BD / 2 BA
Built in 1981
Contact agent for details
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
General Description of Property Location: Located in rural northeastern Cleburne County, AL near the GA state line, this tranquil property is conveniently). Interstate 20 is 16.2 miles (22 minutes) and US Highway 78 is 7.9 miles (11 minutes) south of the property. The GA state line is only 3.6 miles (5 minutes) east via County Rd 65. The Town of Fruithurst is 8.4 miles (12 minutes) due south, the City of Heflin is 18.3 miles (24 minutes) to the southwest and Tallapoosa, GA is 14.1 miles (20 minutes) to the southeast. Cedartown, GA is 19 miles (27 minutes) to the northeast and Piedmont, AL is 19.3 miles (29 minutes) to the northwest. GPS Coordinates for Property Entrance: 33°50'19.0"N 85°25'33.4"W 33.838601, -85.425940 Note: Visitation by appointment only. Call agent for details: 205-999-0876