- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Cattle grazing, timber investment, and excellent hunting: This property near Evergreen, AL has it all. Approximately 30 acres in pasture land offers plenty of cattle grazing, equestrian, or other agricultural opportunities. The remainder is in merchantable natural pine and hardwood timber, offering a diverse investment and abundant recreational opportunities. There are multiple home/camp sites near two beautiful waterfalls along the spring fed creek flowing through the property. While only a few minutes from all the amenities Evergreen, AL has to offer, the property is isolated enough to have all the privacy desired of a rural farm. Please contact Will Daniels at 251-282-7077 for more information.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Ranchland, Crop Production|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Equestrian, Wildlife Food Plot, Camping, Silent Sports/Nature, Upland Game, RV-Friendly, ATVing|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Building Site/Lot, Vacant Land|
- This property is one that you do not want to miss!
- A viable cattle grazing operation
- Mature timber that is ready to harvest
- Healthy populations of deer and turkey
- Spring fed creek with waterfalls flows through the property
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From Exit 93 on I-65 Take Hwy 84 East for approximately 18 miles until you reach County Rd. Turn left onto County Rd. 47 and travel North for approximately 2.4 miles until you reach Allen Miller Rd. Turn left onto Allen Miller Rd. and travel west for approximately .5 miles and the property will be on your left.