- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
Diverse recreational property providing exceptional deer, turkey, hog, and bear hunting in the Oklahoma Ozarks. Situated between larger acreage landowners, this tract borders a roughly 4,000 acre property that has several years worth of wildlife management. Numerous established food plot locations with potential to expand or add many more, all connected by a couple miles worth of trails for easy navigating. Containing nearly a mile of Little Sallisaw Creek and a good stand of marketable timber, this property boasts 260 feet of elevation change ranging from fertile creek bottom to high rocky ridge tops. Located about 10 minutes north of Sallisaw and 15 minutes to I-40 making it an easy drive to the Tulsa, Oklahoma City, and Fort Smith areas.
0000-25-013-024-0-004-00, 0000-36-013-024-0-015-00, 0000-31-013-025-0-001-00
SE SE S25 T13N R24E; E/2 E/2 S36 T13N R24E; Lots 1, 2 and 3 & E/2 NW, W/2 W/2 NE S31 T13N R25E
|Farms & Ranches||Ranchland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Whitetail Deer, River/Creek/Stream, Lake/Pond, Turkey, ATVing, Camping, Wildlife Food Plot, Bear, Hiking|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||Vacant Land|
- Opportunities to hunt a variety of game all year long
- Surrounded by larger acreage tracts
- Multiple food plot locations with a handful already planted for this deer season
- Easement access with good internal trail system
- Little Sallisaw Creek running almost year-round
- Nice mix of level and sloping topography
- - 2.5 hours to OKC - 1.5 hours to Tulsa - 35 minutes to Ft. Smith - 4 hours & 15 minutes to Dallas
Call Agent for Details
15 +/- acres in creek bottom grass/brush, 15 +/- cleared acres in other food plot locations, remaining acreage is covered in timber
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.
From intersection of Hwy 59 and Hwy 64 in Sallisaw, head north on Hwy 59 for almost 7 miles, turn right into easement driveway just south of water tower on east side of road (just south of Ted's Building Supply). Contact agent for further directions.