- Disclaimer about Information Provided. Maps available through this website contain representations of land features compiled from aerial photography, remote sensing technology, recorded deeds and plats, other public records and public data. Users of these maps are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information contained in these maps. These maps are NOT A LAND SURVEY. National Land Realty, LLC, does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on this website, including, without limitation, any information relating to any prior sales of any real property, specifically including the purchase price. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any personal entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk. National Land Realty, LLC, hereby disclaims any and all liability arising from the information provided on this website. Any person or entity relying on information from this site does so at their own risk.
- Prohibited Uses. BY USING THE NLR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the NLR website, except as explicitly permitted by NLR;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the NLR website) on the NLR website;
Why You'll Love It
This land investment in the Osage Hills is an opportunity at a spectacular working cattle ranch near Bartlesville, Oklahoma with an aesthetically pleasing combination of native prairie, river bottom pasture with an elevated carrying capacity, beautiful riparian and timbered bluff areas for wildlife, secluded country homes and an insulated office building with attached workshop and HVAC. Due to the improved bottomland pastures, the carrying capacity is 424 animal units (AU) or cow/calf pairs, putting the asking price per animal unit well below the industry standard for beef production. In the upland meadow area you find unrivaled views that will truly take your breath away. Whether you're looking for a gorgeous, diverse piece of dirt on which to make a living, a private and productive ranch to call home only minutes from town or you simply enjoy hunting or watching wildlife in the heart of America, you'll definitely want to take a closer look at this unique piece.
|Farms & Ranches||Farmland, Barn/Shed/Outbuilding, Ranchland|
|Hunting, Fishing & Recreation||Silent Sports/Nature, Waterfowl, Whitetail Deer, Fishing, Turkey, Lake/Pond, Equestrian, River/Creek/Stream|
|Homes, Cabins, Acreages & Lots||House/Cabin|
- The carrying capacity is 424 cow/calf units or 424 animal units (AU), which is certified by a third party professional out of Claremore, OK. This puts the asking price at roughly $13,000/AU, well below the industry standard.
- 685 +/- acres of bottomland pasture is fenced into eight traps. 375 +/- acres are Greenfield bermuda meadows, with the balance being a fescue/common bermuda mix, providing excellent forage for grazing and hay production. Greenfield bermuda is a fine stemmed grass that makes excellent quality horse hay.
- On top of the bluff you find upland prairie meadows and timber, providing additional grass and a totally different terrain along with almost unbelievable views. You can see the entire bottoms of the ranch and even downtown Bartlesville, which is 7 miles away.
- The current owners lease an additional 947 acres of contiguous or nearby land which adds approximately 150 pairs to the capacity. These are not long term leases but would likely be available for a new owner, giving you the option of cancelling them or continuing the current operation.
- Two separate 3 bedroom, 2 bath homes with metal roofs on rural water. Both are well-maintained and ready for your family to enjoy quality and complete privacy. The homes are both around 1925 square feet.
- 2900 square foot metal building which includes an insulated shop, storage loft, office areas and a bathroom with walk-in shower, heat/air, internet, etc.
- Hunting and wildlife watching is at a premium on this ranch. Bald eagles and golden eagles frequent the river area every winter to go along with deer, turkeys, waterfowl, hummingbirds and many more species.
- Waterfowl hunting is especially productive being in the Caney River bottom just south of Copan Lake, and having multiple shallow ponds which are perfect for mallards and other puddle ducks. Thousands of ducks typically feed in the bottom fields at some point during the winter months, providing excellent hunting opportunities.
- Deer and turkey hunting on the ranch can also be excellent, with a nice variety of topography with river bottom food sources, upland bedding habitat and timbered areas perfect for travel corridors.
- The ranch has almost no road frontage for an extremely secluded feel. The remote, rural setting is really unmatched in its beauty and serenity, while also being extremely close to town and all amenities. It's really a rare combination that's tough to beat. 5 miles from Dewey, 7 miles from Bartlesville and 50 minutes from Tulsa.
- Pipe corral which doubles as a roping arena and processing area.
- The ranch has an abundance of water with multiple ponds and water tanks, which are pumped from the river. There are also excellent rocked roads throughout the property.
- The bottomland is permitted for and participates in a soil enrichment program.
- 100% of mineral rights and operating rights are owned by the sellers, and while they are not part of this offering, they are available.
- This ranch has a lot of neat history with folks like Belle Starr and Tom Mix having traveled over the property. The ranch was included in the County Museum, along with only 3 other area ranches, to help tell the history of Washington County. More information can be provided to anyone interested in those details.
Need a loan? Not a problem.
Learn how we are simplifying how land is financed all across the country.